Fight or Flight?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Cancel

What type of person are you, a fight or flight? If you don't get what I mean, an example would be, say, somewhat gets in your face and cuses you out and pushes you. Will you run away or fight back?

I'm both ways... some people are very intimidating. But it always depends on my mood. If I'm not having a good day, I'm Fight. If I'm having a good day, I'm flight. Don't know why...

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

• Nov 04, 2004

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

hmm, it depends who you're up against, and what the situation is.. so I'm both ways, sometimes it's best just to leave, and other times to fight back.

Cancel

hmm it's depends of the situation. How many Enemy,his Strengh,what did he do with me?

Normally i will fight back :D

but in some situation it's better to retread

• Nov 04, 2004

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Cancel

Hm.. guess i will agree with everyone it depends on the situation that ur on. So i'll say both, but then again sum people say "The winner is the one that doesnt fight back" 2 ends of a story if u break it down. XD

Hitomi-Yuki

Hitomi-Yuki

Gaming Ninja

Cancel

I beat them like they stole something. **Especially** if it's a bully.

Signature

• Nov 04, 2004
Cancel

I'll fight back. No one pushes me and talks bad about me and gets away with it.

Signature

• Nov 05, 2004
Cancel

^_^ Well I'm not ashamed to say it but I would fight, gotta keep the blood pumpin! I'm a One-Woman-Army, If I were to be in battle, I would want to be in the heat of heavy battle right in the middle! With an "On the Go" Fighting Spirit...OH yeah I'm ready..But the majority of the time I'm fighting for other people..cause they ask you too. My friend was having a bad day at school and was was sitting at the lunch table depressed and someone from a nearby table through a french fry at her and I immediatly slam my hands down on the table, stand up and yell " Who threw that damn fry!" ^_^ None the less, the people at the other table..speechless..

Signature

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Cancel

It's been awhile but usually nothing starts after the other person(s) start ****. I'd probably fight, though, if they wanted to continue and I knew they didn't have a gun or a knife. I've always wanted to kill someone the way they did it in American History X where the man had to put his mouth on the curb and then got stomped on.

• Nov 05, 2004
Cancel

I've lost too many fights in the past to justified getting into another battle. And at my location, guns and knifes and common tools in street fights. So for me, its flight, and fight only as last resort.

- R. K. Kishore

• Nov 05, 2004

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Cancel

Understandable. Sometimes it best to run away if you know the odds are against you. But if you know the odds are actually evens, would one go for it or walk away peacefully, feeling the victor?
Walking away can be a good thing. You never know.
:D

Signature Image

• Nov 05, 2004

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

I bully bullies. Everybody else pretty much respects me, or verbally attacks me where they know they're safe. However, I will pick flight if I know I will not win.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Nov 05, 2004

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

Cancel

for me it would probably be depending on who I was up against.. but either way I would swear at them and either start fighting or walk away.. XD yeah..

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Cancel

i will keep letting them push me to point where i just explode. that's the trick :) the more pissed off you are the more likely you are going to beat the sh!t out of him. because once they start pissing u off ur adrenaline will be pumping and once that gets goin... doesn't matter how big they are, you'll get ur licks in. needless to say, fist --> 45 degree angle to their nose, loud pop, blood everywhere. once u do that,, they'll be reeling for a few secs cause that shit hurts..., u can get ur punches in then, but by that time teachers will be all over you already. if vastly outnumbered, remember each and every single one of their faces. Get ur friends, return the favor to each and everyone of them... except 10 times worse.

Signature
"If I love you this much and I'm not the one for you, than the one for you will be everything I am, and everything I'm not."

• Nov 05, 2004

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Cancel

im a figther ^^ hehe but really it depends on who it is and the situation ....but he/she does not go unharmed by me physically or mentally..can't not just do nothin XD

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Cancel

O.o' ... Discriptive, very, yes. I might have to try that one some. -points to kakashi avatar person-
j/k :)
How people know how to fight, I'll never know... since swinging my arms everywhere is a good way to wack people. Most of the time I don't know I do it. :sweat:

Signature Image

• Nov 05, 2004

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Cancel

I have to say im a fighter not a 'flighter', I do got a temper and I won't let anyone talk me into anything I don't want to do or Iam against. I guess thats why I'm so opinionated and its hard to find guys :D I'm sooo picky. but sometimes if im in a bad mood i just dont want to mess with anyone. It really all depends. But its hard being such an independent girl.

Signature

• Nov 05, 2004
Cancel

lol CrimsonShade does wave her arms madly at them ^_^ along with her floppy long sleeves flicking and smacking them here and there, good stuff. lol

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Cancel

Quote by CrimsonShadeO.o' ... Discriptive, very, yes. I might have to try that one some.
-points to kakashi avatar person-
j/k :) How people know how to fight, I'll never know... since swinging
my arms everywhere is a good way to wack people. Most of the time I
don't know I do it. :sweat:

Umm... If the person really wanted to hurt you, just swinging your arms leaves you wide open. I've taken wrestling, and some of their ideas apply to HtH fighting. You want to keep everything guarded, and stay small. The bigger you are, the bigger a target you are, and the harder it is to defend yourself.

Porbably the best way to beat somebody is wait for their defenses to open, then a hard kick to their stomach/groin area. That'll knock him for about 20 secs, while you can then go all out.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

• Nov 05, 2004

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Cancel

i would probably run if i could but i think that it would depend if i want to kick the other person's ass so i may fight

• Nov 05, 2004

L33TN1NJ4

L33TN1NJ4

L33T M45T3R'5 N1NJ4

Cancel

It's really depending on the circumstances. Normally, I would just walk away. Someone who pushes another is just waiting for them to strike first and cry wolf about it. And I'm normally a pacifist. If I am unable to get away, it's better to just incapacitate them, i.e. Knocking them out, dislocating an arm or leg so they cant attack or follow you.

If a person is threatening my friends or family or a weapon is involved then that's something completely different. That person will be in the hospital for a few weeks, most likely with less mobility then they started with. The right shots to the right nerve centers would put a stop to it.

• Nov 05, 2004

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

Cancel

i am a goofy person ppls think i dont have any fight but there wrong im from the streets i grew up outside around gang bangers in houston tx....ive sat many people down trying to punk me i dont back down to know one no mattrer what....i have a gold belt that i won in 95
for a lightweight champ tourney in houston at elgin gym....so im pretty well trained....

• Nov 05, 2004

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Cancel

me? depends on the situation. sometimes you fight and other times you retreat. it depends all on the target and there numbers.

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

• Nov 08, 2004

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.