Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Guilty Gear Isuka - Minitokyo

Guilty Gear Isuka

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

I just got the game and so far im pretty dissapointed.
Firts off all there is no story mode
The arcade mode is actually kind of survival mode
Since its four player mode u have to turn your character by pressing R1 ( what I mean is if your opponent is behind u You press R1 to face im its not done automatic which gets kind of confusing if your fithing against 2or more plyas)
I have only played it for 10 mins and this r some of the things I found that I didnt like about the game. Let me know what you think. Im going to play some more ggIsuka to see of it gets better. (I hope it does)

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

ADarksilhouette

ADarksilhouette

The Sound of Oblivion

Ya isuka is pretty much a party game. Its a damn shame that ps2 got isuka and crap box got reload when isuka is a 4 player game and the ps2 only has 2 ports. I just hope that they port reload to ps2 in the near future or im going to be stuck playing reload on my comp until my arcade gets reload (which might never happen).

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.