Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Very Upset. - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

I've receive a message from [Bot]Chii saying my scan I uploaded was a double and of lower quality. The only picture I see is this one

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/46602/

And the one I upload was this one (I have it u/led at a different location that reduces the size, but the original is 1096x1518 and 1.03mb)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/miaka036/scan.jpg

That was 16wks ago. That was the back of a pencil board. I understand it is the same picture, but it has only two different colors and adds in the backdrop images. And also, my is bigger in size.

I don't understand at all why it was done and I'm very upset about it.
I also wasn't too sure where to address this to, so I posted this in here.

If anyone could post here or in a private message to respond to this, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

[Bot]Chii
1d 5h ago
Deletion of Gallery Entry 'Two Tone'

miaka036,

This gallery entry was removed because it is double and this version is of lower quality. Higher quality images wil be chosen over lower quality images. Please browse the image galleries prior to uploading images.

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Ya know what miaka... most MT Members got this problem sometime in their life as long as they submit wallpapers here on Mt... haha... besides... bot chii works in mysterious ways..... i think someone programmed it wrong... so it's malfunctioning... hahaha ^_^' *hides*

Signature

Actually, I didn't know it has happen before. I've only been here few months.

But I don't understand why it happen. I'm at a lost. I guess bot chii is like you said, but I would still want to bring this up.

zeroth

zeroth

~:Silent wolf:~

me too since I upload my pics,It was ripped out by [Bot]Chii for 4 pics T_T. umm...may I upload it once again?

Great hunter will not move...Until they make sure that the target will die in one move...

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

it's the quality that matters not size.

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Quote by zerothme too since I upload my pics,It was ripped out by [Bot]Chii for 4 pics T_T. umm...may I upload it once again?

No. They probably will be ripped out again.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

Actually... i believe it's the amount of pixels and size.... i've seen a few bad walls and scans here on MT, yet.... they're still there..... maybe..... i'm not sure..... man! Don't make me think.... *error, error... malfunction.. zzitt*

But considering chii isn't human, how can she possibly see if an image is bad or not.. haha ^_^' ...so i think it depends on the amount of pixels and size.

Signature

zeroth

zeroth

~:Silent wolf:~

Quote by afan

Quote by zerothme too since I upload my pics,It was ripped out by [Bot]Chii for 4 pics T_T. umm...may I upload it once again?

No. They probably will be ripped out again.

even I rescan/capture it once again in higher resoultion and quality ?

Great hunter will not move...Until they make sure that the target will die in one move...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

i'll answer this one, just because it seems kinda obvious to me...how can you even ask why this was deleted? your picture is 100% pink, while the one being compared to is fully colored!

the policy of mt is, has always been, and always be this: a scan will be deleted if the quality is not upto a standard for the use of a wallpaper. i can bet that anyone would prefer a fully colored version over the pink version, no matter how bigger it is or nicer it is. in this case, colored version yields to better use, and is therefore of higher quality.

i asked on this forum not to complain about deleted scan. instead, pm your moderator on their opinion on why it might have been deleted. next person who posts threads like this WILL be muted, no questoin asked. closing.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.