Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime b/f or g/f. - Minitokyo

Anime b/f or g/f.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Say you woke up one day, bright and sunny feeling good happy go lucky cheerful, and you where in an anime world. Who would be your b/f or g/f?
Me? My boyfriend would be Trunks for DBZ. Why? Because he has purple hair, he's muscular, he's cute, and he's shy. Plus it would be fun to piss off Vegeta.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

Kyou Souma! Oh man that orange hair is so sexy. Actually I just love his personality. I have a thing with bad boys who have soft insides ^_^;

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

yoko kurama! ~^.^~ his demon form was so totally awesome and even in his human form, he's just plain hawt. he's sweet, considerate, mysterious... And his weapon's a rose! how much more classy can a guy get? ^.~

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Without a doubt, Chiaki Nagoya from KKJ. Sure he's a bit of a perv and a slight flirt, but he's also extremely sweet and protective! Not to mention total hunk.

CPOK

CPOK

Gunbunny

Kyouko Tokinawa from Full Metal Panic or Yoriko from Your Under Arrest for me. I am a sucker for Chicks with glasses. (not to mention that there really cute)

Member of {Ecchi-club} {Perverts-Club} {ComicPartyFans} {Ecchi} {Full-Metal-Panic-Fanatic} {MiniTokyo-Australia}{MT-singles-club }
| Group Moderator of {Military-group}
A bullet may or may not have your name on it, but Naval shells mearly have "To whom it may concern"

Quote by CrimsonShadePlus it would be fun to piss off Vegeta.

*rofl* XD Damn straight, it would.

Hm, I'm goingto have to be totally boring and pick Isumi Shinichiro (Hikaru no Go... waya's insei friend, the one who went to china). Totally nice, unassuming, understanding and very 'human'. :) Heheh, in short, the kind of guy you'd take to see your mum.

i would wake up with my beautiful girlfriend kasumi and make all da anime characters jealous! LOL :)

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

To tell the truth...there are too many to choose from..Kumo from ffu.. Jing from King of Bandits Jing....Termerick from Snow Fairy Sugar...like I said...too many...I could list more but too many to think of....But at least if I had to choose one, no matter which one, I would be happy either way ^_^

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

And Yami from Yu-gi-oh. I remeber that you think he's cute too... I think. Geh, I dunno. I still think Trunks is the only anime man for me. It's just the purple hair and the muscle that get me...

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

NO you just like purple, remember? And I even said that there were too many to name..and yeah yami aka atem looks better later on in the series, i will admit, but...::gets dreamy eyes:: clasps hands:: there are just so many others to choose from..sadly

Signature

I'm probably the only one who would say this (and ain't I grateful for that) but first and foremost it would be Subaru Sumeragi (x/1999). ^^6...then Ginji Amano (getbackers) followed by Dark Mousy (dnangel)

i would like misaki from divergence EVE partly because she has an absolutely massive chest and is quite cute

Manga = Iori.
I'd just die..... if she was ever my girl...
I'd no longer look at life the same way ever again.

boei

**Dark Mood**

hmm misanagi from ruroni kenshin... cos shes sexy and smart and kicks a**... or elie from rave, because of the exact same reasons.. :P

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

Alephzero

Lazy Demon

Inoue Orihime from Bleach. I like nonsensical girls like her... ^_^'

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Oooh~ it's soo great to have a anime bf lol! *^^*
For mee~~ my top bishounen...~> Hisoka~! Meoww~
He's just sooo kakkoi, those green emerald eyes... looking soo kyutee too! Nyaa..! *faints*

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

kroocshanc

a curious cat

thats TOO hard to decide!!! I think either... kikumaru eiji (prince of tennis) or Amiboshi (Fushigi Yuugi) or Waya (Hikaru no Go) or Kikuchi (gto) or Jing (King of Bandits)... or.. Horo Horo (Shaman King) or Musica (Rave Master) or.. Ken (Wiess Kreuz) or Sirius Black from Harry Potter but thats not an anime.. but i love him!!!! :)
there's too many!!! ^_^' Can't remember them all!!
Kikumaru is my #1 though!!! :D

I'm sorry but you have duped the thread
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2494/

I would like...ummmmmmm...Motoko from LH?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.