Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Meine Liebe TV series and New Yuki Kaori short mangas - Minitokyo

Meine Liebe TV series and New Yuki Kaori short mangas

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

"Yuki Kaori was the character designer of the love stimulation GBA game Meine Liebe, where you get to chase after one of the five gorgeous looking guys. And now Meine Liebe will be turned into a 13-episode anime TV series produced by BeeTrain (Noir, .hack/SIGN, Madlax). From what I've seen, the character designer is quite close to the original ones by Yuki-sensei."

ok people, what do you know about this? spill please!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

loveableneko

Soubi's Stalker

i'm waiting to see the series really badly i hope someone fansubs it

Signature Image

Haha, if that's true, it figures Meine Liebe would make an anime. XD Still, from what I've seen the boys' colour schemes could... use a little tweaking. They clash... a little bit. :P Imo, not really Yuki-sensei's best work. XD But hey, they're still pretty.

What about the new short mangas? o.o

I think the "short manga" is referring ot the Meine Liebe manga currently running in Hana to Yume. (It might be one of the other HtY spin-ofs actually, can't remember.) Only it's not actually Kaori Yuki doing that manga, it's someone else. I haven't heard anything else about it, really.

As for the TV series. It's also produced by Rondo Robe (potential Geneon license, anyone?) and the first epsiode aired last week. I got a chance to see it this morning (in the raw, so i can't tell you a helluva lot about the plot). The animation is *very* pretty, though rather a bit darker in color than most Bee Train shows. Unfortunately the op/ed themes are completely incongruous with the series, and even outside of that are prretty mediocre in general. :( Some series stats follow:

Director: Koichi Mashimo
Character Designer: Shiba Minako

Cast
Orpherus (Orpheus?): Sakurai Takahiro
Eduard: Seki Tomokazu
Camus: Hoshi Souichiro
Ludwig: Seki Toshihiko
Naoji: Ishida Akira
Sir issac: Koyasu Takehito

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Just so you know... it's also been made into a PS2 Dating sim for girls. I really want to see this series Fan-subbed... Someone sub it already!

http://www.konamijpn.com/products/meineliebe/ <--ps2 Promo and information

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

I only saw some pictures and I think it'll be pretty good. Hope it's subbed by a group soon!! Also , speaking of short mangas by Yuki Kaori, I think her latest oneshot was called Psycho Knocker (2 chapters actually).

Quote by Terra-chanJust so you know... it's also been made into a PS2 Dating sim for
girls. I really want to see this series Fan-subbed... Someone sub it
already!
http://www.konamijpn.com/products/meineliebe/ <--ps2 Promo and
information

It wasn't "made into" a dating sim. That's its original incarnation. well, except that it was made for the Game Boy Advance and then ported to the PS2.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Well, there's another one on the list of games I hope are released in the US. I love Kaori Yuki's work.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.