Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me the funniest or the randomest facts you know - Minitokyo

Tell me the funniest or the randomest facts you know

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

RAWR!

Karate, usually considered a Japanese martial art, actually originated in India.

if you cut a chicken's head off they can still move for a few seconds or sometimes walk

i am kira

he is L

Quote by sdswrathif you cut a chicken's head off they can still move for a few seconds or sometimes walk

Yes, indeed I have chickens on my ranch. Have you ever heard the expression "running around like a chicken with it's head cut off" ?

SPAM, the pork product in a can is actually a contraction of "spiced ham". It was supplied to the U.S. troops in World War II as a standard food ration and heavily advertised in the 1950s, with much success, on an invention known back then as the television.

during a kiss as many as 278 bacteria colonies are exchanged

...Watermelon...

A canine's mouth is cleaner than a humans.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

We are all going to die

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Quote by springheeljack298We are all going to die

Yes, we will. Not all of us at the same time, and hopefully none of us today. I believe that only our bodies die and then the beginning of an existence we can not comprehend begins. That is not a joke.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.