What do you think about anime based on hentai games ?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

Personally I think that anime based on hentai games sucks - those kind of crap like Green green or Raimuiro Senkitan should be forbidden. There are lots of good manga whitch coud be converted into anime and they are not, instead of we are given tons of boring harem series that looks all the same. If you can read polish you may want to check my article :
http://www.gildia.com/manga/felietony/anime_hentai/anime_hentai
when I'm trying to discuss this topic in a more wide contex.

• Nov 05, 2004
Cancel

agree here, hentai games becoming anime aren't really good anime

• Nov 05, 2004

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

Cancel

i can't realy agree with you. recently there are a few good series. for example To Heart. To Heart it self was original a dating/h-game for the ps2. Or Wind -a breath of heart- is quite good, too ( if you dont mind the pc generated scenes ).

Another good one would be the 2 episode OVA Natsuiro no Sunadokei base on the DVD-Game "Hourglas of Sommer colors"

Not all the anime series based on h-games are bad. :)

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

• Nov 05, 2004

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

For the most part anime thats based off of hentai games usually sucks... But thankfully Green Green is bizzare and extremely humerous for the most.... though keep in mind you need a really sick mind at times....

To Heart from what I keep hearing is basically your average run of the mill..

Operation Sanctuary was....somewhat boring when it was made into an anime...Sorry to say...

Quote by amtcubusAnother good one would be the 2 episode OVA Natsuiro no Sunadokei base on the DVD-Game "Hourglas of Sommer colors"

YES! I so very much agree, that was actually a very nicely done series. But it wasn't really an h-dvd either, though still they did a wonderful job animating it. Just looked simply amazing.

Oh yes, D.C.'s series is.....rather of the incest...for the anime anyways, I was dissapointed by that story BIG time when it was made into an anime.

Shockingly Tsukihime was brilliant seriously by far the BEST H-game to anime conversion I've EVER seen. Well aside from FSN...but thats IF they ever made that into an anime.

Signature Image

• Nov 05, 2004
Cancel

Yeah, they really sucks ._.'' Tabibito and Green Green are the only ones that I really liked =P

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.