Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Userpage doesn't have a guestbook anymore - Minitokyo

My Userpage doesn't have a guestbook anymore

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

I posted some stuff in my own guestbook because nobody else did for 7/8 weeks just to see if it still worked....this didn't worked, i got rederected to some other site (just like a lot of other people) i fixed this some time ago but now i posted some other message, and it looks like that made my guestbook crash, if anyone can get me some heads up? or anyone who has info on what to do next??? i'll won't respond for the next hour orso (i'm at school now and i'm taking the train home) so that will take about one hour. THX again for anyone who can help me with this problem.

http://wanna.minitokyo.net

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

o_O
I never seen something like that before
I think you gotta tell sheq about this, since I never seen any guestbook crashed =/

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahaha... i noticed that too mate ^_^' ...i were tryin' to put an entry in it.... but now... it's a lil' hard doin' that when you ain't got no guestbook yeah? hahaha...

Signature

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

wierd... how did it happen?

Quote by xandmanhahaha... i noticed that too mate ^_^' ...i were tryin' to put an entry in it.... but now... it's a lil' hard doin' that when you ain't got no guestbook yeah? hahaha...

i agree with xandman, you must contact a moderator

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

strange you can still look at your posts if you type
http://wanna.minitokyo.net/guestbook/

exept the first page???

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by exentrico_OI never seen something like that before
I think you gotta tell sheq about this, since I never seen any guestbook crashed =/

yes, i know but I just hope one of the mods read this...~.~

Quote by jasminewierd... how did it happen?

Quote by xandmanhahaha... i noticed that too mate ^_^' ...i were tryin' to put an entry in it.... but now... it's a lil' hard doin' that when you ain't got no guestbook yeah? hahaha...

i agree with xandman, you must contact a moderator

how?? read my post above ^-^

Quote by Darla83strange you can still look at your posts if you type
http://wanna.minitokyo.net/guestbook/exept the first page???

AAAAAAaaaaa my iexplorer froze crashed again, i think that only happens to me...
*logging out and trying to acces my guestbook*

~edit~ when i open my guestbook when i'm still logged in my iexplorer crashes (school & home) but when i log out i can look at my own page & the guestboom link Darla gave me...-_-'

**HOPING FOR MODS TO SEE MY PLEA**

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hm, this is very weird indeed.

i ran it on internet explorer, and it also crashed.
i ran it on mozilla firefox, and it loaded, but like you said, it not only didn't load the gbook, but the whole right side of navigation.

i resetted your userpage to see if that helped, but it doesn't look like it. did you try to customize your layout? it could be that the codes ran amok and is prefventing it from loading everything.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

yeah it works again... but wth did you post in your own guestbook.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

closing because i am cool.

or because the problem has been resolved >_>;;

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by sammohm, this is very weird indeed.
i ran it on internet explorer, and it also crashed.
i ran it on mozilla firefox, and it loaded, but like you said, it not only didn't load the gbook, but the whole right side of navigation.
i resetted your userpage to see if that helped, but it doesn't look like it. did you try to customize your layout? it could be that the codes ran amok and is prefventing it from loading everything.

no, i did not try to remoddel my userpage ^-^ it was just that it happed after the above stated statement..you know what i mean..-_-'

Quote by Sheqelyeah it works again... but wth did you post in your own guestbook.

that's because semanga told me that there could not be posted in my guestbook, so i began trying it myself and got redirecting to some site..so i began removing the last "quiz" that was on my userpage and to test if i could post something in my huestbook again, i posted the text i cut just before (the quiz) and than the trouble began....-_-'

my pm with semanga:
(just read between the lines) the problem is again explained there..

It is very misterios... I open you userpage side and your guest book is not there. but all the other thinks are there.
I dont know what is that?
i don't know every time i try to look at it my browser keeps crashing, i'm going to put up a tread for the mods to plz delete the last post i posted in my guestbook, because i think its because of that :'(, your browser doesn't crash wen you try to look at my page?
but i don't know why you can't write in my guestbook, my friend just checked it and he gets redirected to some weird site -_-' i'm trying to fix it now... i already wondered why i didn't got any messages for the last 7/8 weeks

Nien, Ich sprage keine German, spreek jij misschien nederlands? omdat ik geen duits spreek :'( or maybe english? that would also be an option :D. reply plz in what language you want to talk to me ;)

ps: wieso kann ich dir keine nachricht in dein gaestebuch schreiben? verdammt mache ich was fallsch?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.