Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If you were to create a manga... - Minitokyo

If you were to create a manga...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

Even though there are people who can draw and people who cant, those who cant, why not dream? So on to the question, if you were to create your own comic/Manga or anime series, what would you want it to be about? In what era or year/time frame? Would it be complex? Comedy? Horror? Action?

Signature

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

i think i make amix of all what you said ^^, it would be interesting i think =P

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Evanrued

Evanrued

Yeah all that stuff thrown together I admitt would be interesting to see how it fits, but there are some people who actually do it, I myself a working on one, and figured I'd post someting related to creating one to help me along to get tact ideas on how to go about it all. I think that even when people watch an anime they wonder "now how did they come up with that". I say time. You never know what can pop into your head. Series like Evangelion, you think of what they might of had to study to get the right emotion or feel for a specific scene in the anime. Or what this event will lead up to at this point etc. Though there is a lot of organization involved, I still enjoy it.

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Eva-chan gets alot of ideas, most of them are good.
If I could create a manga on catgirls, just comedy like because I'm a comical person. Lots of people laugh at me. Probably also because I can't draw that well. I can only do well on stick people.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

lol well I drew those too at one time lol but...I just dont know what happen, they all started hating me..no idea why...so they left...the only one that stayed behind, was the stick angel that the other stick people buried alive...yeah he's my buddy now, Crimson I think you know of which one I speak of ^_^ sorry to freak any of you out, I had to say all that...

Signature

I'm drawing one right now, it's about my theory or what i think about God. It has deep thoughts and some philosophy, the wierd thing is that with this kind of content it has many action: fights and cataclysmic destruction, that's because i want to explain my point from gods view point and not humans view point (yeah, i'm not a god but...). It develops in present time but in other dimension (everything has a reason to be), well it will be kind of complex but interesting.

I was thinking in upload it to thet net later but there's much to do and so little time.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

" A Stranger in Paradise " is an online comic im very fond of, if i were to create my own manga, and if i could even draw something more then a little scribble that reminds me of something a 2 year old would do, this would be in. (you can easily find this comic at www.onlinecomics.net)

Signature

Mine would take place in the past, like medeivel past, and would have lots of action/magic involved, with light humor thrown in to illustate the characters better. It would be more like Errant Story, and I am acctualy trying to make it, if I just had the time and money for supplies I would be set.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

My manga would take place in the city I live!
Sounds boring? Well, I ive in a place that I think most people haven't heard of ! (Abu Dhabi)

It's an island city in the middle of the UAE (That's in the Middle East)
I'd give my manga an FLCL feeling like "Abu Dhabi, a city where nothing amazing happens. Only the ordinary."

In it I will introduce some of the culture and traditions here, which is very different from both the east and the west. I'd mix comedy, action, drama and adventure in it.

Now, the problem is that I'm only good in drawing stick figures and have no art supplies >.<

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

It would either be artsy, cyberpunky or something really goofy. Think Paradise Kiss, Lain or flcl. Just... my own. I'd find a twist to put on it somehow. Of course, it could be yaoi too so all the yaoi fangirls could give me all their money and I would never have to work again....

Hummmm... Did I say that outloud? ^_^'

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

Mine would take place in this timeline, but the sword would still be a widely used weapon. It would definitely have a samurai feel to it. I don't know what it would be about though. It'd probably be an action/comedy because the best animes usually come out of this category.

kroocshanc

a curious cat

hm.. well.. Mine would be about these three genetically altered humans created by the government to make the ultimate assassins. Something happens and the gov. is trying to get those three back and they chase them throughout america.. or some state.. haven't decided yet.. and then one person in the council suggests making three other ones to chase after them. The three that they create are actually androids instead cuz the lab and the info got blown up. and this whole twist in the whole plot..

lol. I've been thinking about this one for a long time.. I have it all in my head and if it was an anime I"ll noe exactly how it'll be.. except.. u can't really create anime.. only manga.. and manga is different cuz its not animated.. plus I barely have time to draw.. lol.. and I suck.. ^_^'

kool idea don't you think?

although what would suck if someone else created what I actually thought of and then they would take the credit.. sigh.. oh well its not like i can draw that well anyway.. -_-

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I actually have a manga idea that I started to sketch (but my art really sucks and it's in no way suited for a manga) It's a cute love story that involves reincarnation... It's actually partially based on my own life and it takes place in my NEXT life...

You see I have a really good friend, and we're really close... heck the only way we could be closer is to actually be lovers... but he's gay and I'm a girl... Now I've always wanted to be a boy... so the story is a love story involving our reincarnations after we'd lived our lives and I'd gotten married and had kids and all this and tie all these elements into a story about how we're reincarnated and find each other and become the lovers we never could be in this life...

I'd love it if someone would co-operate with me so I can concentrate on the story and let someone else concentrate on art...

Terry and Kyle are at the bottom of this page (They're the main characters of my story... Terry is my reincarnation and Kyle is my friend's)

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Evanrued

Evanrued

:D Many of you have MANY lovely ideas! I simply was curious on what others views related to manga and creating their own would be. I myself am working on one as some of you mentioned as well, working on one yourselves that is. Its called "Evanrued" ^_^' yeah I know thats my name on here, but oh well. I have some of the characters in my gallery if any one wants to check them out, I would also like to check out some of you guy's artwork as well if its loaded, so drop me a line if you can! I am still typing up mine plot and occurance wise, it does have a simple punch line but I made it interesting, of course the inspiration came from time, my favorite sound in the world is *tick-tock-tick-tock-tick-tock* and on and onnnn..Dont ask why, but I seem to be a little obsessive of time..I wear 5 watches too..You could call it constant inspiration I guess. I would go more into detail but I will if anyone asks... to much to write in one post ^_^

Signature

Mine would be a complex romance / comedy storyline to it, a bit ecchi yes yes.. nods nods.

As usualy It would deal with school kids, as those always have something going on.... instead of plain old job...

i won't go into detail... :D

Evanrued

Evanrued

That sounds intersting as well. Everyone so far has given many wondeful ideas that they have. I like it. Thanks all for posting!

Signature

I draw Manga!!! My manga is sort of half- baked like Super Milk Chan, or flcl. The people in my manga
don't really to life like normal people. Okay If you were in one of my manga you would be surrounded
by things that suprise and scare, or at least annoy, but you wouldn't really care. You'd be too busy eating
popcorn or something.. . . ..

a manga of my own? hmm... i'd probably have a kind of manga with teens with superpowers or special abilities or something... like teen titans, only with more traveling around, more of a plot, and without the wierd costumes. i can draw faces alright, but i really have problems drawing bodies, and body motions. gotta practice, practice, practice!

tiantito

tiantito

-[D]-

well i was trying to do one but i guess i just was to lazy to continue with it anyway it has to be a very interesting story and of course it must have a lot of humor and good draws ....

Producto de exportacion Colombiano / Colombian exportation product
Signature

I have an awesome idea for a manga! It's an action/adventure/sci-fi/comedy about a liger, a cockroach, a dramaqueen, a mad scientist, madnug (*Gundam spelled backwards*), and a mysterious lady who is on a journey to planet Earth for their own reasons! My friends think my ideas are warped, but that's ok! That what's makes me special! ^^;

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

I believe I,M good at drawing but every work a so long to achieve... anyway that would be action/horror, in a not so near futur 2200 A.D, not too complex, fututuristic stuff is already to complex for its all imaginary. yeah that would kick ass, but hey I dont work fast enough, and particulary, I dont work enough! lol

Signature

Ecchi romantic comedy...the problem is finding a unique storyline as a lot of plotlines are overdone...and adding ninjas makes just about anything cool - lol...so simply put "something similar to naruto, except the manga would be focused on a romantic interest between a few characters"

Ecchi romantic comedy...the problem is finding a unique storyline as a lot of plotlines are overdone...and adding ninjas makes just about anything cool - lol...so simply put "something similar to naruto, except the manga would be focused on a romantic interest between a few characters"

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

If I were to create a manga, it would be a ninja and/or samurai manga set during or near the end of the Tokugawa Era. It would have some comedy, but it be mostly action and horror.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.