Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help: Photoshop - Minitokyo

Help: Photoshop

page 1 of 1 8 total items

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

I changed my OS from 98 to XP, and my Photoshop's RGB showed only PINK color. Can you tell me how to fixed that? I tried to uninstalled and installed my monitor's driver, also the Photoshop, but it wouldn't work. But strange, both Image Ready and Illustrator didn't have those problems. Can you help me please? I really, really, really appreciate it.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

maybe the color profiles of ur monitor
(properties-settings-advanced-color management)
or maybe u need to synchronized ur monitor and PS
with adobe gamma in control panel
how bout the cmyk color?
if it's normal, i suggest u update ur PS
to newest version..

hope that's help u :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

Thank you for the tip. It's set on sm753s (my monitor type), when I change it to AdobeRGB1998, the color turn out right. Its a try, though, what s the best setting according to you?
I can't find settings for CMYK, or is it the one on Adobe-Edit-Color Settings?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

yeah mine use the vivid color m-107t
(that from my monitor too)
for the best, i suggest u download it from adobe-center
cymk-no need setting cause it preinstaled in PS
though that cmyk is use for print ability so no need to setting i guess

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

DO NOT install THE monitor drivers!! ~O.O~
oh sheez.... I guess it happens to all Samsung users...
I have two monitors, one is a 753DFx, and 793Df, both has screwed colors when I install the drivers!! Just use the drivers supplied by your vga card, I bet you those monitor drivers give you no real advantages besides increasing color contrasts, in which some cases, it ruins the whole RGB ramp!!
now the only way to fix it all is by re-installing the whole stuff, because the drivers sucked into the system like a poision goes into a blood vein >_<
this happens only to Samsung monitors afaik
I use also Studioworks (LG) and Flatron series, using the supplied drivers and they runs just fine!!

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

try reinstalling your monitor driver ( hey korganos, im using samsung syncmaster and its work fine O_o ) and make sure you have adobe gamma installed and loaded.
to use CMYK color, go to image->mode->cmyk ^_~ but just like jackal says, if you use it to create a wallpaper, RGB would be the best (=

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Hiihii... i use samsung monitor ( 753 DFX ) and use it's driver , nothing happen something bad, just fine and working in good resolution. ;)

Signature Image

Radeonator

not here, not now.

huh? how did that could be happen? i wonder how........ :\
maybe someone could explain it technically?

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.