Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial - Minitokyo

Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial

This thread is closed for posting.

page 17 of 17 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 408 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

@itsbigdan
like it says, according to MTv3, so yes.
btw, its exentric with an x -.-

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

ah the slice on number 5 and 7 doesn't extend for some reason.... is this the problem they talked about?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

it does extend. it does for me.

MAN i'm becoming crazy i tried so many things and no metter what i do my layout is off centre dude i;m beging u can u help me i wasted like 2 hours trying to get i tright first i made sure evrythinhg was up to specs the slices size but it still dose the same shit i even tried to put the res to 1024x 951 and still same prob the layout is not centred like in the template before upload plz help running out of ideas..............check my homepages to see the prob........

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

your character alignment is wrong. I think I did put it in the template, wait I DID put it in the template a guide where to place your character. you have to bring down your character and move it right. it has nothing with slice's dimension.

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Heyo!
So is there a new skin pack here now? I saw that someone do layout. So? :> :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yes and you can download it from the 1st post. ^_^

Yo exentric u DIDN't put a guide in the template where to put a character. But in ordre to make it fit u have to put in befind the black area............

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

dat.. dark area IS da guide...

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Thanks dear friend for those tutorials, I will change my userpage then with your dimensions mtv3, thanks a lot man.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

ehh i can't open the skin pakage for some reason.. X__X and it's only 42 kb big.. a bit too small for a PSD file i think.. ><

Signature Image

Quote by Yinaehh i can't open the skin pakage for some reason.. X__X and it's only 42 kb big.. a bit too small for a PSD file i think.. ><

It's the same here

-Drake-

-Drake-

Still Irish but no longer a Bum

i followed the tut excactly tho i ended up with everything being off center (check my profile page to see) ive no idea how to fix it =X

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

i can't open it either because it says its "invalid or corrupted"

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by LilLaoRyo704i can't open it either because it says its "invalid or corrupted"

Yes i get this too! ~_~ how come only we have this problem or all of the members who downloaded it have it... ~_~

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ah man... I'll inform DarkAeon later on since I'm not the one personally in charge of hosting it. (I just made it >_<)
in the mean time, I changed da link. redownload it.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Huh?!? I don't understand this thing...why is there a black box and no guidelines? Where are you supposed to start working and how do you know where to divide up the slice things?

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

Quote by AngelKateHuh?!? I don't understand this thing...why is there a black box and no guidelines? Where are you supposed to start working and how do you know where to divide up the slice things?

I have the psd, and if you click on the slice tool it will bring up the slices. ^^; I've been having trouble completely understanding the new template myself. Of course, alot of things confuse me until I actually do what I think to do and see how far off I was. XD

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Ohh okay, I see that now. But why are slices number 3 and 6 missing? Its like it doesn't stretch over far enough.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

sorry for da new format for the skin package. I was suppose to update the tut according to the new format, but havent had the time. been busy these last few dayz. in any case, I'll be updating it now. if there's anything you still don't understand, check it later on.

about slice 3, its working fine for me. slice 6 I know for sure its not working. I reported it and waiting for sheq to solve it.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Hehe, its all right I figured it out. Thank you though. ^.^

Signature

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Thank you. I'll dowland it rihgt now :)
Big hugs to you all :)

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

Wandering_Youth

Wandering_Youth

lost in wonder forever...

excentric, you forgot to add the navigation bar in your template. I tried to clarify your template a bit more on this one.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2070/mtv3templatecopy9uh.th.jpg

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ahhh yesss.. I'll update tomorrow. need to get some sleep now since tomorrow gotta wake up early.
thanx for informing. ^_^

page 17 of 17 « Previous 1... 13 14 15 16 17 408 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.