Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial - Minitokyo

Custom Userpage Layout Tutorial

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 408 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I think she's probably come up with a problem with a repeating slice if I'm correct ^_^ What you have to do is re-upload the slice with your BG color or whatever color you want in that area ^_^ That's what I did ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

yes yes thank you very much, very very very helpful .

Signature

I feel really stupid...but in the picture given there are slices, but when I opened the file, the image had no slices. I went to view>extras, and that didn't work, along with view>show>slices, that only made it show the slice as the whole image. What is wrong?

EDIT: lol of course I didn't read that part...stupid me. :P

But it's weird...because I didn't open it in image ready. O.o ah well, ill just do what it said with the image.

Signature Image
Renji is teh smex! ^ My newest work.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

it doesnt really matter in which program you open it
image ready just kinda explains why the slices isnt showing up. ^_^

Oh okay :)

Well I made mine...and it's all covered! T_T of course! Ah well I don't care...i'll just wait a month or so an make a new one :P

Thanks for the tutorial!

Signature Image
Renji is teh smex! ^ My newest work.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I have a question about slice 7... I have slice 7 and it's supposed to be rippled blue... however it doesn't repeat like it's supposed to and in fact appears at the top of the screen underneath Slice 2... Do you have any idea why?

Here I'll add an example image pointing out my problem.
http://img1.exs.cx/img1/2446/slice7spot4oh.jpg

Signature

Nice tutorial! thx!!!

Danael

Danael

Ecchi Archangel

Hey anyone out there know why I can't seem to be able to upload the slices? I'm using firefox and it just doesn't give me the background image. I've been able to play around with the color scheme of the userpage and I think I now have it where it should be but I can't see the back...
Any help will be most appreciated.

Did you ever notice how in the Bible, whenever God needed to punish someone, or make an example, or whenever God needed a killing, he sent an angel? Did you ever wonder what a creature like that must be like? A whole existence spent praising your God, but always with one wing dipped in blood. Would you ever really want to see an angel?
Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Currently I've been having problems uploading slices as well... every time I try to change my layout now It reverts to an old layout no matter what new images I upload! It's very annoying... >_< And Yes, I use Firefox too. Is something wrong with the site server or something?

Signature

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Dude! Thank you so much for that tutorial... maybe now i can get my thing working! ^^

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Remember that Slice 3 extends horizontally and Slice 6 extends vertically for the designs, if I'm not mistakened.

Quote by DanaelHey anyone out there know why I can't seem to be able to upload the
slices? I'm using firefox and it just doesn't give me the background
image. I've been able to play around with the color scheme of the
userpage and I think I now have it where it should be but I can't see
the back...

Okay - Clear Cache if you haven't already, then right click on Firefox and press Reload on your userpage. That should do the trick.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by DanaelHey anyone out there know why I can't seem to be able to upload the
slices? I'm using firefox and it just doesn't give me the background
image. I've been able to play around with the color scheme of the
userpage and I think I now have it where it should be but I can't see
the back...

your slices were not uploaded to the server. I've checked your slices and it returns as 404 not found.
try uploading again. if still cannot, try later. MT is moving the server and some of the uploads arent really working as it was suppose to.

Quote by Terra-chanCurrently I've been having problems uploading slices as well... every
time I try to change my layout now It reverts to an old layout no
matter what new images I upload! It's very annoying... &gt;_&lt; And
Yes, I use Firefox too. Is something wrong with the site server or
something?

I thought your userpage is already working? o_O
anywa... have you try changing the color?

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Clearing my cache didn't work... and if I change anything my layout reverts to my Gravitation images, with the new colors that I inputted...>_< why is this happening to me?

Oh, I've left it as is for now. This is the color scheme for my Violinist of Hameln Layout and I uploaded my BoH Layout images, but still only the Gravi images show...

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

lemme see...
you uploaded the new slices, and then inputted the new color, but the the old slices are the one showing up with the new color settings. right?
in this case its uploading problem. I myself dont' know if the problem is in your side or server's side...
coz seems to me you did everything in order and since you already made it once, cant really say there's anything wrong with MT either.
well I cant really help much since this is confusing even for me, but try to check the files you uploaded. is it the right file. then upload it again and update the color settings again after you upload the files. if still doesnt work, I just don't know..... >_<

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've re-uploaded the files 10 times with the same result. I've even given up and decided that I just wanted to change the colors if I couldn't change the BG, but that also make the Gravitation layout appear... I'm pretty sick of it and I'm at my wits end with no clue as to what's going on... I don't know what to do anymore...

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Now you know how I feel... Im new so I haven't even gotten a chance to make my page look nice yet.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

It is indeed a problem - Sythe - I have yet to see yours change.

Though mine seems to be working perfectly fine as of late. I can still change it, actually.

You know the dimensions, right?

311x201
720x201
003x201 and so on...

Memorized this in my head - lol

Sometimes when skins tend to overlap one another, the original is still stuck into place sometimes.

Try uploading them later - it must be a bug problem. You can report that on the bug thread if you are still stuck there. Hope that helps.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Cool I'll try that, but I don't think that is the problem because wouldn't I still be able to change the color Scheme and Layout?

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Ahh... I just recently made my first skin, but I have yet to be able to upload it. I've been trying to upload it, but nothing is appearing on my userpage.. Is there an upload problem? Or whatnot? The CCS works fine, but my images are not coming up(Yes, I have all the correct slices)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Quote by SytheCool I'll try that, but I don't think that is the problem because
wouldn't I still be able to change the color Scheme and Layout?

You should even change the basics - hm... lemme check over it.

Quote by KozumuraAhh... I just recently made my first skin, but I have yet to be able to
upload it. I've been trying to upload it, but nothing is appearing on
my userpage.. Is there an upload problem? Or whatnot? The CCS works
fine, but my images are not coming up(Yes, I have all the correct
slices)

I totally agree and believe you. It's probably a bug - I'll see if mine works at all. But I don't see any changes to yours as of yet Sythe.

Nope, nothing.

Signature

Sythe

Sythe

Heretic

Yeah I've been trying. I was hoping that it was just slow and will upload later but it's been a while. Anyways I guess I can keep trying but I feel like it's wasted effort.

Signature
Do you know what Art is?

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by KozumuraAhh... I just recently made my first skin, but I have yet to be able to
slices)

please do remember to clear your cache after uploading.
your userpgae is fine kozumura. ^_^

Quote by SytheYeah I've been trying. I was hoping that it was just slow and will
upload later but it's been a while. Anyways I guess I can keep trying
but I feel like it's wasted effort.

have you change the color yet?
especially the background color.

oha yah Celesse, thanx for helping put. ^_^

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

Quote by exentric

slices)

please do remember to clear your cache after uploading.
your userpgae is fine kozumura. ^_^

i did that as well, but I still cannot get it to work.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Kozumura
i did that as well, but I still cannot get it to work.

your userpage IS working
I can see your christmass squad layout. its awesome by the way~ ;)
or is that your old layout and your trying to upload a new one?

page 5 of 17 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 Next » 408 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.