Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a hilarious time of your life... - Minitokyo

a hilarious time of your life...

page 1 of 1 9 total items

autumnchill

autumnchill

~.::.Memento Mori.::.~

Mine, is when my sister and I went with winter and her sister to a restaurant. We were all little kids and didn't understand a thing. We were playing tag, and everybody was getting me...I ran all the way to the restroom, and didn't notice the sign that said,"CAUTION: WET FLOOR."
I opened the door, and slipped and fell, landing in a sitting position on the wet floor. I have to tell you that it really hurt, but I didn't notice the pain until ten seconds later. When I felt a lil better, I walked out of the bathroom with my back all wet and I tried as hard as I could to pretend that nothing happened as I made my way back to our table...

So...what are some funny moments of your life?

~.:: R E M E M B E R - T H A T - Y O U - W I L L - D I E ::.~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Will this topic involve the Green Day song "Time of your life" Which seems to be played at all graduations and high-school aged kids funerals.

j/k anyways sorry for being so mean about your last topic.

Actually it was today, I was going down to the mall so I could get paid and this girl decided to try and 'race' me. Of course being who I am and with the car I have I decided to 'play along' anyways she sped ahead a little bit and then proceeded to cut me off. So of coruse I let her know just how much I enjoy people almost crashing into my car, which I just got fixed I might add. Anyways I found that to be quite humerous since she was a high school student and I left a page long note on her car explaining to her why she shouldn't cut people off > : ) It was rather humerous and the note wasn't harsh, but it was truthful.

Anyways great idea Autumm, love your new avi!

Signature Image

autumnchill

autumnchill

it's ok about the last topic...thnx for the comment!
anyways, I have another one...it also involves being at a restaurant (I act really stupid at restaurants...dunno why)

My family went to a nice small Chinese restaurant somewhere really far away. Everything was going nice and easy. The food was great and everything. Towards the end, I went to the bathroom. My sister also did the same, being her an annoying sis and following me everywhere I go...
I was going to wash my hands when I looked at the sink and didn't know, how should I say this...didn't know how to get the water coming out of the faucet. I twisted and turned at the knobs, but water wouldn't come out. I decided pushing down on them, but that didn't work either. I worked for five whole minutes. I finally asked my sister. She told me to place my hands under the faucet, which I did. All of a sudden, water came pouring out of the faucet like crazy. It was then I realized that it was one of those automatic kinds. When I looked just below the mirror above the sink, there was a great big sign that said..."THIS SINK IS automatic. place YOUR hands under THE faucet."
I worked so hard on trying how to wash my hands and this is what I get...geez!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

the most hilarious time of my life would be when i have one of those nice not-for-children dreams ya now.... *dreaming away* ..... ^_^ ..........

actually, i had that two days ago... and i went all sad because it ended too fast... man..... well, there ya go! My most hilarious time of my life =]

Signature

Crazyrabbit87

Crazyrabbit87

TKD Freak

hmm...there was this time in basketball...funny things happen when u play with ur friends...anyways it was simple game nothing serious...one of my friends passed me the ball up high (i play center and im 6'3) telling me to tip it in. buh i jumped a wee bit late and some1 pushed me from below so instead my face met the ball instead of my hand. now i land with a sore face and feeling kinda stupid and every1s laughing....laughing at that i acually made the shot with my head. XD

Why settle of 'good' when you can have DIM SUM BAR!!!

autumnchill

autumnchill

lolz...I have another one...it involves me and winter on Halloween
To make a long story short, we stumbled across a path in the woods and decided to walk through it. In the middle of everything, Suzi fell in a two feet ditch while sara screamed aw f*ck, black cat! then winter ran all over the place after she flung her glowstick sumewhere while i just sat there and said, "Guys, you dropped your glowsticks!" theres more to it, but i dont feel like explaining anymroe...winter could help me with that

Musiq

Musiq

History's Strongest Disciple

Does anyone remember watching the baseball movie Angels in the Outfield? or something like that. Well there was this one scene where a hotel has two doors leading into another room so there's very little space between the two and the guy got stuck. Ex: ||

Well I have two doors to get into my house which is about the same length and I told my cousin to turn the knob so he could go in the 2nd one but it didn't work and I shoved him in there and closed the other door behind him. Me and his brother laughed at him for about 10-15 mins while he was speaking in a muffled voice since there was so little space.

A week or so ago I was walking with some freinds down the streets where I go to college, note it is a small town, where not much happenes, and the high school kids drive around and yell crude remarks at the college kids. Anyway, we were walking, and I had a walking stick, staff, however you want to look at it. Some kids drove up rolled down the window, looked at us, and then in hushed voices said "Dude, hes got a stick....drive." Then they drove off really fast. We laughed for a long time at how they were the ones with the car. Small towns can really be fun, if you make them fun.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

One day I met this funny girl who pretended she couldn't speak english that well. All of a sudden, she gave me this look and I was wondering what she was looking at first. Then I turned around and there was nothing. She spoke in a funny language and I assumed she said "Made you look." Of course, I misinterpreted her words but she suddenly spoke in English and said "Why did you look back?" I was like "Well I thought something strange might have happened behind me." She goes "Oh no, I was wondering why you look so pretty." I just dropped my jaw and said "Why did you speak to me in another language? Hm?" I was so confused, but I finally knew what she meant. She started blushing and I was like "Oi vey, no thanks! I need someone to like wake me up from this deep sleep - this is quite a nightmare, ya? Of course I knew she was joking and we laughed! I still find it funny though. That's how we became penpals and good distant friends when she returned to Japan. She made me look embarassing but I appreciated the center of attention - lol ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.