Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 join the fun :) - Minitokyo

join the fun :)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

A few weeks ago when the groups were introduced, I immediately made a Games group. I never really advertised for it, so I thought I'd do that now XD.. Though I'm not sure if this is the right place to do it...

Please join up the group and discuss all the games you want with all the gamers (quite a lot, I know) out there :)

Here's the link: http://groups.minitokyo.net/games/

LET'S GAME!

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

[insert shameless plug]

=P Just givin' ya crap man, I didn't know you could post topics advertising for a club...Hmmmm Well thats an excellant idea, after all you ARE a very amazing gamer (with those hot twins! DAMN you!) =P Anyways I'd join it.....but I'm in an RPG-Fans club ='( Wahhhh!

Signature Image

lol, hey can't you join multiple groups then?... guess not aye =/.. to bad x_x.. heheh that's why i'm not in any group, really don't know what group to choose, i just can't choose.. their all fun.. x_x...

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

yes, you can be in multiple groups.... of course you can ^^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.