Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life meanings. - Minitokyo

Life meanings.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I have 4.
Family. Friends. Fun. And Food. The 4 importand F's of life. Family, depending on who are you are, are always there for you. Friends are the same except they aren't your family, just the siblings you never had. Fun, explains itself. Food, also explains itself... I like Roman Noodles. ^_^'

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

You and the food...pig.....and everything else applies...now...MY life essentials....Hmmmm...Anime, Pencil, Eraser, Sketch book....my pets...few close friends...::makes point with finger:: AND some nice smellyfull shampoo! Swishing of the hair is my trade mark after all...anything...else?... -_- :hmpf: :hmpf: :nya: ^_^' :sweat: :hmpf: :D I know...MY clocks!!!!

Signature

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

You and your clock...
Your clocks must die because no matter what, all you hear bouncing off the walls is a continuous, irritating, headspitting, omg make it stop tickticktickticktickticktickticktickTICK!
Hurts my head just thinking about.... XO

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think...anime, books, internet, manga, some music i guess, friends, and maybe any kind of writing utensils(typo) .................................iono if anything else...hmmmm...oh yeah food and thoughts...i think i think too much.....hahahahahaha

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

Hmm.. Living for the mystery of not knowing what's going to happen even as I'm typing this up. I could die! Living for the fun. Living for the experiance. Living for the dreams I wish to accomplish. Living simply because I am. Living for friends ( though I get the feeling that I've been a jerk without realizing it lately. x___; ) Living to see the changes in life..

Living basically because I love doing so! XD

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.