Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi I'm new from NZ - Minitokyo

Hi I'm new from NZ

page 1 of 1 10 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Hi i've joined Minitokyo but i have a late intro, so I just want u all to know that I'm exist, Btw anyone else from NZ here?

Add me to ur friednlist k I'll add your too mine thanks. : ) oh yeah check my gallery if ya like : ) thanks x 2

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hi there and welcome to MT!! *waves* hope you have fun here! hope to see ya around! *adds to friendslist*

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

welcome welcome welcome!, =P welcome above Calisqo! happy lvl'n NZ i'm gonna go on a long shot and guess New Zealand.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Hello!!! Greetings and salutations from all of us here at mt!!! Enjoy the site and ask us if you need anything! ^.~

Hm... I'm sure there has to be at least one person here who lives in New Zealand... (that is what NZ stands for, right??) ^_^' ::goes and searches all the members' userpages:: XD

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

hello there guinea pig.. hmmm i like your avatar...very stylist...i could use a new test subject. welcome, and dont get lost :)

Signature

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Yo. I'm from Taiwan, So I guses that's close enough to NZ, right? At least we are both on the Eastern Hemisphere.

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Hello :) Welcome to MT eventhough I'm new here myself XD You're gonna have some fun here I tell you :nya: :D 1 advice:) See the link below and you'll be fine :D :)

http://support.minitokyo.net/

So....have fun and c ya around ^.~

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

Hello Calisqo ^O^
sure there more who reside in NZ.

welcome and enjoy.
nice walls you got there :D

Quote by calisqoHi i've joined Minitokyo but i have a late intro, so I just want u all to know that I'm exist, Btw anyone else from NZ here?

Add me to ur friednlist k I'll add your too mine thanks. : ) oh yeah check my gallery if ya like : ) thanks x 2

Hey there, im fron NZ ... Currently residing in Auckland.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hiya!!!
welcome to Minitokyo and i am *drum role* from new zealand to,which city are your from?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.