Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your Birth Number ? - Minitokyo

What is your Birth Number ?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

I got...
The romantic?! What the hell?!

I got # 5. Well, its half right...

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I'm an 8...

Signature Image

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

~*||Ageha||*~

I'm a 2....wow O.O Never thought it would fit like that...

~*||Shounen Ai Angel||*~
Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

im an 8, hmmm it sorta doesnt fit me but oh well no matter, i thought id be a bit of number 9 as well

Signature Image

TTTELEVEN

TTTELEVEN

Sword Impulse

19+1+1983 = 2003

2+3 = 5

my numberof birth, #5

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

# 8 - THE BIG SHOT
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbra Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus, Jack Davenport, Michelle Rodriguez.

Great quiz.

Live on!!! :)

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

got no.4.......ooh i think it's half true for me.

Pride comes before the fall

I'm November 18,1990 so, 11+18 +1990= 2019= 2+0+1+9= 12= 1+2= 3.
i got 3 and I'm life at party.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I have #4
It's very fun thread indeed. Thanks for sharing ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

April 20th, 1987 so I got a 4, hmm interesting thanks for this

Signature

Hmm #5
i doubt if it's true.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

# 8 - THE BIG SHOT
8's are the problem solvers. They are professional, blunt and to the point, have good judgment and are decisive. They have grand plans and like to live the good life. They take charge of people. They view people objectively. They let you know in no uncertain terms that they are the boss. They should learn to exude their decisions on their own needs rather than on what others want.
Famous 8's: Edgar Cayce, Barbra Streisand, George Harrison, Jane Fonda, Pablo Picasso, Aretha Franklin, Nostrodamus, Jack Davenport, Michelle Rodriguez

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

10/15/1989=2+0+1+4=7

#7 - THE intellectual
7's are the searchers. Always probing for hidden information, they find it difficult to accept things at face value. Emotions don't sway their decisions. Questioning everything in life, they don't like to be questioned themselves. They're never off to a fast start, and their motto is slow and steady wins the race. They come across as philosophers and being very knowledgeable, and sometimes as loners. They are technically inclined and make great researchers uncovering information. They like secrets. They live in their own world and should learn what is acceptable and what not in the world at large.
Famous 7's: William Shakespeare, Lucille Ball, Joan Baez, Princess Diana, Johnny Depp, Shah Rukh Khan

Holy god thats sooooooooo true....that whould be like 95% or 100% of me...lol this is unbelieveble...but what about ein stein?..isent he very smart?....lol i am very clever and stuff..and also i'm a loner most time...that thing (quiz?..what ever it is) is right...
im a intellectual and im proud OF IT muhahahahahah

It is time for you to drown

Cart

Great Spammer Cart

#6 the romantic ^^;

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

# 5 - THE nonconformist

i don't know........ it doesn't suit me. :\

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i have no 7... i think some things of it are true

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

8 + 11 + 1985 = 2004 2 + 0 + 0 + 4 = 6

i bolded what applies to me.

# 6 - THE ROMANTIC
6's are idealistic and need to feel useful to be happy. A strong family connection is important to them. Their actions influence their decisions. They have a strong urge to take care of others and to help. They are very loyal and make great teachers. They like art or music. They make loyal friends who take the friendship seriously. 6's should learn to differentiate between what they can change and what they cannot.
Famous 6's: Albert Einstein, Jane Seymour, John Denver, Meryl Streep, Christopher Columbus, Goldie Hawn, Salma Hayek

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

hikara

hikara

lone wolf

this is wrong it says im a 6 by im not romantic and i could'nt careless about family connection, i guess i sometimes have a strong urge to take care of others mostly just my friends and i'd do anything for the girl i love, yes im very loyal but frankly i suck as a teacher i do like art and music though. it's almost explains me

Red! Your eyes are red!
Signature
You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power.
In a Manga, you'd be the sexy, evil villain.
Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 91 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.