Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever wished a series was longer? - Minitokyo

Ever wished a series was longer?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

It's definately "Fruits Basket".
There has to be a 2nd series for that anime...
I know the story still continues in manga... but 26 eps only is just too short...

What do u wanna see more of?

Hm, <lol> I could tell you half a million I wished were shorter but here I have to think...
Oh, well this doesn't really count as an anime, but Yabuki Kentaro's Yamato Gensouki manga got cut at two volumes. :sweat: Just when it was getting interesting.

Well, I got so upset when Hellsing ended... I mean, it was one of those great series left hanging... But yeah, series are contracted to be 13 or 26 eps commonly, right? So what else can we do about it? *shrugs* ^^;

And, i agree about Fruits Basket... It'd be really swell if they could make a 2nd season to this cute and endearing series...

I'd like to see a continuation of Serial Experiments Lain too, although they did make a suitable ending to it...

Totally outta subject but I'd hate to see another production of Strange Dawn... It was by far, the most upsetting series I've ever watched with much the less a disappointing, non-substantial end to it...

I agree too that Fruits Baskets should've had a 2nd series. To much stuff left unexplained or untouched. Where's the horse and chicken?

Another manga i would like for a 2nd series is Chobits. Its just too beautiful to have ended in 8 books T_T

yes fruit basket more pls :)

also maybe azu Baby too i think its intresting

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

azumanga daioh and gunparade march, they could develop the characters more :)

bakaonigiri

silly cat

I won't make the difference: MORE fruits basket!! but perhaps they'll make some more in the following years...is the manga finished or not yet?

I can see it too...also on your back...the umeboshi..

keitaro-kun

keitaro-kun

some otaku fan

oh i wished that NGE seires was a bit longer to explain almost everything in the anime. also i wished that Love Hina series was a bit longer to see what happens after Naru and Keitaro get together (married in the manga) in the end.

I've seen that in mange alot, but I've never seen it work. -Keitaro Urashima, Love Hina
Signature

Every anime I ever watch I wish it was longer, soooo long I would be some old guy ready to die when they finsh.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

all the anime that i seen i wish were more longer especially rurouni kenshin since i still want to see Enishi in action!!! Curse you!!!! XD

i wish shaman king had like 3 more episodes, just to tell what happens after

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Lessee... anime and Manga I'd like to be longer..
Fruits Basket - It'd be cool if it was longer, but I think that they ended it at a decent point where they could CALL it an ending... And IT gives me an excuse to buy the manga...

Eerie Queerie (aka Ghost) - Only 4 Manga volumes? ;-; I wish there was more story to it... at least one more volume... IT has the potential for more...

Trigun - I would have liked one more episode to see what happens...

Monster - They started to end the manga SOoooo nicely... all the questions were being answered... then they throw a new question to answer and end the series ;-; EVIL!

Peace Maker Kurogane - They didn't conclude it very well on the matter of Suzu.... I WANT MORE SUZU!

Dragon Half - They only made 2 episodes ;-; how could they?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

vandread should have been longer, the serie was 26 eps but the story could have benn a lot longer, I wish it would continue some day

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by dhuntervandread should have been longer, the serie was 26 eps but the story could have benn a lot longer, I wish it would continue some day

You know there are two parts of Vandread right? Anyways I would have to say Scrapped Princess because it didnt leave much closure. I wanted to see Pacifica and her brother (not her real one, the adopted one Shannon) get together ^.^ sooo badly! it would have made everything so perfect!

Signature

missheru

Iron Maiden Girl

Both Fruba and Hellsing end short of their original. Fruba I have no idea why they ended it there but with Hellsing it seems to be a problem of the anime caught up with the manga and there was no more to do (yet)

As a child I was told one day you will grow out of cartoons. That might have been true if my cartoons hadn't grown up as well.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

probably azumanga daioh, or fruits basket... but with that i can just buy the manga which continues on after the anime ends...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yea, I agree with meine, Hellsing was waaay too short. Although they would probably have had to write a new script since the manga has that stupid nazi storyline(seriously I thought that was f*cked up).

I wished Tenjou Tenge was longer cause it had a crappy ending......Also i would like Onegai Teacher to extend because i felt that the things were moving too fast.........

I wished that fruit basket and Kare Kano was long. They both didn't end well and it was like forced to end it that way. The series was going nicely except for how they ended i hope they have 2nd seasons for this. Full Metal Panic was also a little short but a new season is coming so watch out for it!!! :)

Signature

Quote by zanzaall the anime that i seen i wish were more longer especially rurouni kenshin since i still want to see Enishi in action!!! Curse you!!!! XD

*rofl* This series was one of those I wish they'd stopped and waited for the manga to catch up on. ^_^' After Shishio, things went to crap, imo. XD
Hm... haven't seen it myself, but I heard the Spiral anime didn't finish properly either. :) I'd like to see that series one day.

Quote by mazyloronI agree too that Fruits Baskets should've had a 2nd series. To much stuff left unexplained or untouched. Where's the horse and chicken?

Hai, hai, agreed... Rin and Kureno, where are you?! It's really unfair that they both just come out in the manga and are totally discarded from the series... Yet another reason for a 2nd season of Furuba...

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

of all the series ive watched, i think i also hv to agree that there should be 2nd session of FruitBasket, it leaves kinda open in the end..
i also hope that Elfen Lied would be a bit longer too, maybe 24 eps should do, not just 13 eps, too many problems still unsolved, although the ending is kinda beatiful despite the dark atmosphere it brings

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Maybe Kare Kano, Matantei loki regnarok, Furuba, Hakime no Ippo and Hellsing. :)

Earn money reading e-mails here

fruits basket.
Hanaukyo maid la verite. The series is not that complete.
Tenjou tenge. The ending was crap.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.