Fav ways to waste time

page 1 of 1 21 total items

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

Hi my holiday is coming in 2 days, just wandering if u guys know any suggestion on how to waste time? : ) and list your fav ways lol

phl

phl

Gone

Cancel

I mostly recommand Minitokyo every day, all day long. :D

Personally, if it wasn't of school and work I'd pass the most of my time here or playing/composing songs. I'm a pianist/keyboardist in my free times. But which free times am I talking about? I'm always doing stuff for school. :\

Anyways....

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

• Nov 07, 2004

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Cancel

Quote by phlI mostly recommand Minitokyo every day, all day long. :D

That's what I do on my weekends, but MT sometimes just die down.. o__o;; And it gets really quiet. e.e;; Um... play video games! ^^;; That's always a lot of fun. o.o;;

Signature

Cancel

Every day I listen to CD"s non-stop, and browse the internet. It's good, but I never get my work done....

• Nov 07, 2004

DDX

DDX

SINNED

Cancel

take your girlfriend to a trip
watch load of anime
clean your room
get a job
search for stuff O.o
play games (mult player)
and/or kill your teacher

Signature Image
Don't cry because it happened,
Smile because it is over.

• Nov 07, 2004

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

Cancel

u can hang out with ur fwiends or get together to go shoppin ^______________^

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Cancel

surrfing internet
clean ur home ^^
go out with friends
learning stuff like photoshop,...

• Nov 07, 2004

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Cancel

Most importantly, always revolve your time off around MT (ie: multi task; pla y video games while browsing all of the pretty walls, pretend to study while submitting forums, clean your room before parents/roomates come home so they think you've had a productive day, listen to CD's *which can be done with any of the finbe options listed above XD) and catch up with someone you haven't spoken to in awhile that you always say you're going to call.... get outside, breath some air... enjoy! :D

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Cancel

Personally I would do all my homework, or work that is due for the rest of the year in the first two agonizing days, then surf the net for all it has to offer, for the rest of the year. If you need more websites, like MT is not enough, put it on my guestbook and I will send you some, they are really good, and all anime.

• Nov 07, 2004

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

Cancel

Talk to my girl, watch some anime, hang out at MT waiting for new threads or new posts to arrive, and sleep (very important).. and eating and etc lol

Lit0Tammy

Lit0Tammy

dude :D

Cancel

I juts go online everyday.. chat.. browse forums.. browse ebay. :) great way to watse time yup.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Cancel

read...and read...fanfiction omg XD they're the greatest sasunaru!!! =3 whoohoo!!!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

• Nov 08, 2004

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

Cancel

mwaahh ge around with your friend try geting some big project you couldnt make whyle having school, personnaly ild draw or stuff like that, but dont waste too much time on your comp, i idid waste my time on this damn machine and i still do, but i always regretted it

Signature

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Cancel

Road trip, travel, biking, mountain clibing...all kind of nature stuff. I bet there are alot of beautiful reserves in NZ.

Cancel

MT is the single most time consuming activity I'm into right now.

- R. K. Kishore

• Nov 08, 2004
Cancel

MT, surfing the net in general, reading, listening to music while pigging out on a tub of ur favorite ice cream, etc. but the best way is......... sleep!!!

• Nov 12, 2004

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Cancel

mostly...
yah MT ^_^"
or, run around the net looking for animes to download ^_^"
if I have a mood I make a wall or anything graphic related.
sometime I play my PS2 tho. ^_^
If I'm really really bored and have nothing to do, I'll just sleep. ^_^""""

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

Cancel

photoshop .... yeah, i spend an unhealthy amount of time making random things in photoshop. Reading and going book shopping. Lying in bed and starring at the ceiling is also a really nice way to waste time.

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Cancel

Well there are lots of ways to spend your days... play some mmorpgs, watch anime, surf the net, go out to see a movie or have a good time with your friends? All depends upon money and what you like to do ^^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

• Nov 12, 2004
Cancel

Here's my favorite ways to kill some time:

a.) Computer. Time flies when I'm on the computer. A few hours seem like a few minutes.
b.) Naps. Nothing beats a good nap in the middle of the day. Just not on a day before school.
c.) Watch movies. Anything that's good burns off some time. Especially comedy.
d.) Read books. Nothing like a good book to get absorbed in. Manga counts!

• Nov 12, 2004

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Cancel

Wow thanks for all of you that gave me some suggestions, my plan is to go one by one everyday, cos i got long long time till my new schooling day like 3 months or more.
Once again thanks people! :)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.