Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Godzilla, a guy claiming the power lines, and an anime witch? - Minitokyo

Godzilla, a guy claiming the power lines, and an anime witch?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Sorry, don't know where to post this, I'm just really dumb right now, so slap me if this doesn't go there, but I just want you all to see my current photoshop work of worthless nothingness of some rock claimer claiming a power line with godzilla in the background and a witch from some anime (scan provided by someone on MiniTokyo)... after a while of trying to figiure out what's missing, someone on DA pointed out that it's missing choppters and pollice people and such... so whenever I'm not too lazy I'll look up some pictures :)

for now, you can either see it on AO or on DA

My TSS Quote of the Day:

"If your having a bad day, just press the restart button."

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Wow this is just kind of randomly interesting :D. I think the guy climbing the power lines is not really at the right scale for the job, but whatever.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.