Image Stats Page?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I was just thinking and I think it would be cool if there were a clickable page on the side bar that lets you see the stats of all your posted images... All on one page. I think it'd be nice and handy especially if you just want an overview of all your image stats... the stats page wouldn't include your wallpaper/scan thumbnails and just have the titles too so that you don't have to wait as long for the page to load since I find Minitokyo has rather long loading times for me...

So I'd appreciate if anyone would consider this suggestion or even offer improvements and all that since I'm still rather new and don't know all the features ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Cancel

Well if post's are longer on mt the status doesn't change that much and think if you would have submitted loads of images you would have a gigantic list on your page!

maybe only a small list of recently submitted submissions would be better, but don't really need that when the stats change youll get a notfication (fav or comm)

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.