Series Watch/Favorites Option?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I just thought of something that would come in handy... especially for people that watch desperately for scans and walls from some series that they like but don't get that many that often... So would it be possible for people to create a list of their favorite series that they're watching for scans and wallpapers?

Since the side-bar of series doesn't have all of the series listed, I think this is a good idea... or maybe you could also make a selector bar thing (like you do when browsing galleries) that allows you to get to any series from member pages or gallery pages... but What I'd really like is an easy click to get to my favorite series and check for new scans if not notifications from series pages.

THank you for hearing me out and I'd appreciate comments about this idea and if you have any problems with it or if you also really like it!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Cancel

That sounds like a solid idea. :) The only drawback I can think of is watching so many series (and some series get a lot of submissions--) but otherwise. :D Maybe make the Popular Categories listing alterable (sp? XD is that even a word?) where you can add/take away links to series you're interested in?

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Yeah... I know notifications could get out of hand... but I at least want to be able to have a personal quick click section for the series I'm interested in... like Star Ocean, Please Save My Earth, Tactics, ect. so I can come on minitokyo and go "I wanna browse for new of images in [series] *click* And if your favorite series list is also available for viewing to other people, they get an idea about your interests... you know? But viewable to other people is optional...

Like I said, I think it would be nice to be able to click on your personal favorites and not just what statistics show is popular for the entire board.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.