Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GOT FLASH? (is it necesary for everyone?) - Minitokyo

GOT FLASH? (is it necesary for everyone?)

page 1 of 1 8 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

I really want to know if people really care about installing a flash or shockwave plugin....

many pages are builted now with fflash or at least have small animations made in flash; including most of the official movie and anime pages have flash but since flash isn´t part of the WC3 standards for web...some people might not be interested in installing the flash puligin or even build websites with flash content...sooooo

GOT FLASH? (or is it not necesary to have it?)

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

It's a must. some of the graphics-related sites are using flash

http://www.takumix.info/takumi/

Heck I'll probably use flash on my site when I get more knowledge about it.

Uhh...you really should download the Flash 7 plugin. That doesn't mean you need the program, just the plugin :/

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

i have it disabled because of some ads and stupid misuses of it, but if a site truly demands it it's there and i'll turn it on.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

I don't really care for it but I don't hate it either. My connection is slow so I usually skip over flash animations.

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

I think it's common enough that most people (like myself) needs it. Of course, some people might still find it unnecessary for them.

lbbros

Flame of Corruption

Flash sucks. Not only it's a bandwidth eater, it's a de facto, closed standard managed exclusively by Macromedia. Some guys can do stuff like menus, and the like, using open standards (google for Eric Meyer's web site and you'll see what I mean).

"Violence is the last refuge of the incapable." - Salvor Hardin
I belong to no group.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I've always had it, so ive never really questioned if its really useful. Basically if you want to go to websites or play games on the internet flash would be a good choice. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.