Total Exposure! (To be different)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Umm.. heyo! ^_^ I'm rather new here and all that, I specialize in doing wallpapers, but I'm not nearly as good as a lot of the people here... Really I'm posting here hoping to get some more esposure and maybe comments on my walls and all that and such...

I'm very happy to be here, especially since I'm an image collecting maniac... Don't believe me? Here are the stats:

Quote: My Documents ~ Images
22,517 files
495 folders
3.04GB

And theres even more if you include my own artwork or my friends artwork/oekaki work... So yeah, I'm a nut... I need a bigger HD because my little laptop is almost full of all this stuff...

So yes... I'm happy to be here, aren't you?

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Cancel

Goodness, well for being new you sure as hell climbed levels fast. I must say thats pretty impressive! Anyways! *Gives you some pocky* Welcome to MT, don't forget to read the rules at http://support.minitokyo.net and overall its just a really fun community to be apart of. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask either me or anyone else thats willing to help ^^. I do hope you enjoy your time here and I'm more than positive you'll fit in right away =P. Ahhh..Being different, individuality is something we all strive for. Well at least I assume that anyways.....@_@ Anywho! Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time here!

Signature Image

• Nov 08, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Well... actually I've been around for a week... but I just started browsing the forums as the projects that I had previously completed before joining ran out so I don't really have anything else to post right now unless I come up with a new wall idea... or do some scanning...

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Cancel

CY IM THE pocky greeter!!! argh!!! -turns you into pocky and eats you- MMM human flavor... Anyways, nice to meet you Terra-Chan... Jeeze, you are almost chaught up to me!! ;_; Not fair ;_;

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

haha, don't feel bad... It's my nature to make a big splash and then disappear into little ripples.

I prefer Strawberry Pocky myself...

I really like my title... "Crazy Lazy Workaholic" is the title I normally give myself for forums and places because it is so true... I'm crazy and I'm lazy (I never do what I'm supposed to do anyway) And I constantly make myself busy being a workaholic because I can't stand doing nothing, but I generally do unimportant stuff like making sprites or wallpapers or collecting images instead of doing what I should be doing... like Homework... my webcomic... posting in my RPs... or household chores...

I love my oxymoronic title...

Signature

Cancel

Strawberry pocky rules!, god damn.... you climbed up levels quick... your younger than me ^_^' Welcome to MT

• Nov 09, 2004

Miyu-DX

Miyu-DX

WhatEveR...

Cancel

oh my gosh, ure already level 15 for just one week,gratz! well, doesnt matter anyway^^, as long as u enjoy ur stay here as i do, hv a good day^^, nice to meet u

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Cancel

hi there
welcome to MT
look's like u r already enjoy ur stay in here ^^
that's good
me have about 6000
coz i'm picky bout it
well don't hesitate to ask when u have question
cya around :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I used to be more picky when I only had my parent's 4GB computer... but now I have an 11.2gb computer PLUS a network with my brother's 80GB computer... hehehe

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Cancel

hello and welcome to MT. XD & have a kick ass time. XD

and my oh my 3+gb of image. lol.... you must be a pack rat. lol... but I'm sure alot ppl here are like that. lol. so you'll feel right at home. lol.

anyways, remember to read the support pg for rules and what nots if you still haven't done so.... XD

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.