Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Japanese Corner lesson 2...... Finally I've updated it ^^; - Minitokyo

Japanese Corner lesson 2...... Finally I've updated it ^^;

page 1 of 1 13 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

====Oppsie! English flunks edit. XP====

Yup, A new set of example desu. XD Sorry for the long wait guys. Finally, I've updated my Japanese corner on my userpage. ^^ All questions will be posted here (If you have one). I'll reply as soon as I can. Maybe, It'll be at the end of the week. ^^; I'm a busy body this month. Not to mention in school too. XP It seems that my head wants to explode. Please someone kill me. Ok. Gotta go desu. Ja na minna. ~waves bye then runs~

Signature
Sarang heyo....

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Well heya thanks Naito. You are such a very kind and generous person and its great to have you back as well. Don't work yourself too hard ok? If you need some time off then take some time off. No one'll be angry at you for doing so. After all, were only human and we can't keep up at a high level pace all the time. Otherwise we stress out and go *Boom*. Thanks to you examples they just give me the hope I need to (possibly) learn Japanese! Hooray! Or at least get started.... Thank you so very much Naito!

Signature Image

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

sankkyuu naito =D for updating your the greatest sensei ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Arigatoooo for taking of your time doing such for us Naito, your so caring !!! :D
But dont work yourself too hard please while doing so cause we reaaaallly like ya ! ^__^

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Nice as always Naito! ^_^
You know what you can do sometimes. You can do sections like just numbers and how to use them. Just a thought~

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

dans

dans

busy u_u

arigato naito-sensei. naito wa yasashii hito desu. :D
so you're back. how's your thesis ? :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I'm almost at the middle of it. Probably. ^^; (<---- doesn't know if he is doing it right). Oh, well. I just got to do. What I have to do. It's really going on smoothly. Maybe I might finish it earlier than scheduled. ^^ ~ back to work again~

BTW walkure-chan thanks for the opinion. ^^ I might do it but not on my userpage. I've found out a nice Web hosting that I can sign up. So I might transfer my Japanese corner there. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Hmmm....after dropping by and saw the new corner, I'd say it's cool. As for learning Japanese however, someone mentioned that Japanese is very, very complex with different levels of 'politeness' determining the syntax used in sentences. That does not even include the writing style, etc.

To tell you truth, that kinda freaked me out from learning Japanese.

Wah! Nihongo! Soretomo, nihongo no benkyou? ^_^' Naito18-san, anta no boku wa urayamashii desu. ^_^'
Boku mou nihongo no benkyou o shimashita. Just finish II elementary September 04. Ma, boku wa hontou ni urayamashii... ^_^'

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

dans

dans

busy u_u

Quote by TakamuraReijiWah! Nihongo! Soretomo, nihongo no benkyou? ^_^' Naito18-san, anta no boku wa urayamashii desu. ^_^'
Boku mou nihongo no benkyou o shimashita. Just finish II elementary September 04. Ma, boku wa hontou ni urayamashii... ^_^'

translate :
Wah! Japanese ! So, you learn Japanese ? ^_^' Naito18-san, i envy you. ^_^'
I learn Japanese too. Just finish II elementary September 04. I really envy you... ^_^'

am i right ? ^_^'

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Yay naito! XD *runs over to your profile to see it now* o-o You do such a great japanese corner. ^.^

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Quote by dans

Quote by TakamuraReijiWah! Nihongo! Soretomo, nihongo no benkyou? ^_^' Naito18-san, anta no boku wa urayamashii desu. ^_^'

translate :

Some were translated correctly. Here's how I understand it

Wah! Japanese ! or japanese studies ? ^_^' Naito18-san, i envy you. ^_^'
I studied Japanese too. Just finish II elementary September 04. I really envy you... ^_^'

As far as I know. This is how I understand what reiji kun was saying. Benkyou is mostly used as study in english. ^^ Soretemo means "or or or else" in english. ^^ (As far as I know desu.)

It's gonna be my 1 year of studying japanese this coming december. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

xD i understood that xD!!! -_- heh, and dont go to my lookup please... just dont. anyways mmm so desu, nihongo benkyou pagie eh????

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.