Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 say something happie - Minitokyo

say something happie

page 1 of 1 17 total items

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

>o<'' I can't sleep and I really wanna sleep..
keokyun isn't really helping waiii >o<''
stupid me had to watch ring+grudge(japanese version) on the weekend
ahhhh waiiiii!!!! my mind argh keep thinking about the movies >w<'''
someone say something cheery to me @o@ anything grrrRrrr..
>__<'' sorrii just want...to near something bright.

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Heh heh...The Ring is a funny movie XD
Don't worry, I think scary movies are funny ^_^'
Be happy Broken-chan :D ! Take your mind off
of those movies and think of something you like...
like...Sasuke? EDIT: or me XD XD XD j.k j.k j.k

OnePiece Fan

oh my littele girl,thinking of handsome boy?haha~~just go to meet him in dream~~good night^^

Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

*sigh* gomen broken-chan.... i didnt mean to... *sigh*. Guess i'll be around.

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

!!!!!!!
How dare you say that to her Key!!! *super wackZ wif a mighty jumbo pan*!!!!
eh well watever you say eh?....yah wasnt' able to help her..teeehee* that was just an excuse to hit cha ^_^'

Well cheer up DreaMY neh! No-one / No-thing shall scare/ harm you as long as meh ish here!
*stands proud and hero-ish in front of DreaMY* Pah! No one shall dare trespass...umm...umm.......you.... YeAh!... ^_^' ^_^'

*Unsheaths her sword and guards by the door* ^_^'

Signature Image

Broken-chan! I found the perfect image for you!
Lookie! http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/56198/
:)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

awww... poor poor B.D. lol...
seriously those movie aren't that scary at all lol... I actually lol when something pop out cause really i think these scary movies are kind of cheesy but
This is something me and my good ol friend use to say to each other to make each other laugh like crazy and just to forget stuff.... lol.... so hear goes... lol...

ok missy brokie-poke-woke-doke-werido-silly-cutie-werido-crazy-sheki sheki-going-werid-and-dizzy-sily-goofy-oh-my-goodness-laughie-duffie-really(...) crazy girl... lol... good night... lol.... hahhaha.... I'm werid so :P

"if you have someone to actually say this to you and willing to make it up twice as long and in a funny tone... lol or better 3x or 4x as long, you'll crack up like crazy" lol... anyways, cya.... ^^

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Happy...? The only thing happy I can think of right now are giving out Haros. Fly, annoying things that spurt-out-random-english-words!

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by broken-dreamzsomeone say something cheery to me @o@ anything

I lub you :nya:

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Happy? Happy? You want ME to be happy?
How can I be happy when my life is a pain. Everywhere I go, as long as someone knows Fruits Basket, I get called Kyou or any dirivative of his name (ie Kyoukyou, Kyou kun, ect.)

At least you don't look like a popularly growing anime character.

Anyway I've never really been happy. But I hope you get back to happyness because you need to make more wallpapers.
~Kyo

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounces on Broken-chan. :: ^w^;; The fluffy, red stuffed bunnies love you, and so does Naka-chan! :: Glomp, hands you a chocolate chip cookies. :: Aww, cheer up. The movies weren't that bad. Not like this one clip I saw once... :: Shivers. :: Creepy. t~t;; I got more paranoid than normal after that. Anyway, you could try thinking about the funny parts of the movie. :: ^o^;; I think a friend told me she bursted out laughing when she saw someone fall off the roof in 'The Grudge'. o.o;; Thinking of her laughing at someone else makes me laugh. -.-;;

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

sweetdreams broken-chan? ^^;; think of something happy liiike.. ice-cream, butterflies, flowers, rainbows.. aaahh.. summer holidays.. XD *note: has a simple mind* Anyways I hope that you can sleep! >_<;

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy umm.............couldn't think of anything else haha........well the only thing that would me happy after watching the ring countless times would be Kasumi in a Santa Claus outfit haha.......nevermind. *i feel stupid*

i went to game stop taoday and there was a long line so i just sadi screw it im going to wait till it gets shorter and and buy halo 2..........and then i just bought GTA so its all good im happy killing people and da cops!!

Please don't post wallpapers from other websites. Continue to do so and you will be banned from Minitokyo.

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by broken-dreamzsay something happie

Happy? Okay:

Ego meam sponsam Melissam amo! (I love my fiancee Melissa!)

:D

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

me WUVS yu broken! ^___________^v ... tehehe cheer up okie? ^-^v .. *huggles nd glomps* ... sry for posting late... me didnt see the thread.. ;_; .. gomen! >_< .. *gives cherries* nyaa~ ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

why do hot dogs come in packages of 10 and hotdog buns come in packages of 8?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.