Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How often do you change walls? - Minitokyo

How often do you change walls?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Never because I don't use wallpapers.

If I were to use wallpapers, I would change it probably once a week.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

Quote by bucket-shotHaha~ I don't have autochange or whatever. ^_^' But I change mine many times. On average perhaps twice daily, though it's slowed down a bit, thank goodness. XD Usually changes with my moods, or whatever series I happen to be obsessing over atm.

ditto for me too. sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. ^_^'

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I usually change mine after i see a totally awesome wallpaper! Right now Halo 2 is on my desktop!

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I change my wall every time i see i wall i like better than the one im allready using.

ZA WARUDO!

I have a real big problem becasue I like them all, then I may have one up for only an hour or so. I recently got a program though that changes the wallpaper every five seconds or so, which is standard on mac's. So yeah, I cange them a lot.

teko

teko

"POCHI"

Ihange my wall exactly every month i just pick one that shows my new obssison and at the end of the month ists switched to the newer obssison of mine its trouble tracking down the ones you already used -_-

Pinkjell

Pinkjell

I change my wallpaper in three days.

But some time I do not change in a week!! XD

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

X.x i havent really found a wallpaper i would use for my desktop

i love browsing the wallpapers here and adding the good ones to my favourites but i haven't actually used any of them for my wallpapers
it might be because most of the time i don't even view my desktop X.x there's always some application over it like mIRC and stuff

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

I change mine every 2 weeks or so, I keep something longer if I like it a lot\just can't find\make anything better.

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.