Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Newbie? Post here! - Minitokyo

Newbie? Post here!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

phl

phl

Gone

If you are quite (or totally) new here, then post your first impressions about Minitokyo and discuss about how you think you're going to be active here...

And by the way, welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay! ^_^

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

I'm new! :) I think this site is great, not only are the images huge, but there are so many rare pics... I just joined about an hour ago and it's hard work to level up ^_^' but in a way, it makes sense... I'll just need to upload more pics

Current Obsession: - Resident Evil OUTBREAK;
Completion rate: - 70% [ and rising, but slow... very slow ]

===

: Somebody help me!
: Right
: Help me! Please!
: Never
: My Life is Shit...

Sunesis

Sunesis

Ranpha owns me

Posting in a newbie thread.

Ah, I think this site will force me to spend more time in Illustrator and Photoshop and less time trying to dig up other peoples art. I may have to even finish some of my other traces!

this is a sig

phl

phl

Gone

It's good to see that people like Minitokyo at first look. :)

i hope we'll see great works come out of you guys. ^_^

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I am semmy new at MT.. ^^; I had it for weeks but never posted or did anything.. .__.; yeah..

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Im' quiet new here, I entered about a month ago, but I'm finally starting to get active...
I think MT is cool, but huge. Maybe a bit too big, so it will take some time to find yer way in here... and to get to know some people.
But I think I will become a regular, post items, some walls maybe, and I'll surely be participating that webpage layout contest thing. Will take some time though...
Well, to introduce : I'm a male, Belgian mangafreak. My favs mangas are Battle Angel Alita, Love Hina, Gunsmith Cats, Evangelion, Oh my goddess and some others too :-)))))

I'm not new but I'll say hi anyway :D . Hope everyone enjoys there stay at MT and can't wait to see you all prosper XD .

Take care.

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

neeeeh welcome to minitokyo nods nods =DD

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I'm only 2 weeks old!!!! I'm still new... sigh:: Welcome :)

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hello and welcome to MT. XD & have a kick ass time. XD

remember to read the support pg for rules and what nots.... and yea... enojy your stay XD

Signature

phl

phl

Gone

Yay! It's good to see that every new member like MT and want to submit and be active and stay for a long time. :)

Yes, read the policy so that you don't get banned or get anything deleted. XD

We all hope you're having fun and enjoy your stay on Minitokyo. We can't wait to see all your nice works.

Be Happy! :D

MeiBlades

MeiBlades

Random

I'm new! ^^ This place is huge and I really like all the talent gathered here... Wallpapers are so nice... I've made wallpapers in the past but nothing that can compare to what I find here. *scampurrs off to the Good Photoshop tutorials thread* Heh... I'm not that great but I want to learn... XP

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Nods** Well this is nice - I welcome all the new people entering here on MT - have lots of fun, enjoy your stay - and good times here. We all like to keep the community open and friendly - so have lots of fun - no doubt - yup yup. Keep it real. Bye now. ^_^

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

only noobs here, only few days and will be best

hi, im fairly new to this, but im pretty active around here posting and such, i hope to make some great new friends

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

ah, Im new here too..well...Iv been a member for awhile..but Iv never posted..lol

Hiya

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.