Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime CG suggestions and requests ^^ - Minitokyo

Anime CG suggestions and requests ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

Hi! ive been CGing a lot lately but cant find inspirational animes to make...if ya hav somthin in mind or u want to request a CG, pls tell me ^_^ also i dont know that much animes so if u suggest anythin i wud appriciate a pic for reference . thnx

If u want to see some of my CGs visit my gallery
http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery/?uid=19483

After i choose a suggestion, CG will be done atleast a week coz of my sked, then post it at my gallery.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

lol....ummmm anime?...i can't think of anything now..maybe later, but mostly i like the style of those like barasui's ... and yakatani yuki the one who drew the image of my last wall XD

Signature Image

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

hmmm....I don't really know ^_^' how about naruto making a resengan? ^^' your sasuke cg was a burner...so why not :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmmm - -,i have to think about it,maybe a Kula Diamond (King Of Fighters). I dunno o.o,anyway,you made a great job in all youre images.

K I R A B O S H I !

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

oh
me want some nice
naruto cg too
kakashi maybe good
*just add suggestion ^^'*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Crash-kun

Reviving

hmmm i dont know Kula :P hehe, gotto search for it...Naruto CG...hmmm i can make either naruto or kakashi...^^ maybe ill do naruto first coz i already got sasuke. just keep suggestin guys, thnx!

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

Mmm o.o,well,talking about a Naruto,maybe a Sakura CG instead the Kula.Thats all ^-^U

K I R A B O S H I !

Asahi

Asahi

gone

i like ecchi/normal cg scans .. doesnt matter from what serie :D
or cute cg anime boys... they are so rare ;__;

Crash-kun

Reviving

^_^ ecchi lol. i like to draw em too but they might think im a pervet T_T. lol i already hav an idea for the next cg...naruto vs sasuke at the rooftop ( read it in manga ) kinda cool. watch out for it next week ^^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.