Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Changing Weather - Minitokyo

Changing Weather

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Well, were I'am from we just got our first taste of snow for this this year. Personally snow is ok, but I don't like the cold weather, I like staying warm. What are your opinions on cold weather / the wintry season.

I love rain, I wish it would snow here but It only did once back in the early 1940's or something. It rained the other day...

I have an old 79 Bimmer that Is just fly to take out in the rain, powerslide your self into 8+ controled tail outs.

I like it when its cold because I could just turn on my heater or have someone heat me up, and my comp is also happy, it hates it when its hot as do I.

Being outside in the cold is another story I hate that But I'll consider it great if the sun is not out, man do I hate the sun... kills my eyes.

My opinion is I love the winter season.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

snow... would like to see that happen in where I live... "the the closest thing to snow is hail in the winter, and getting hit by one of those is no fun. :\ "

but yea... staying warm is better "I like hot areas" but I don't get that too for when it gets hot on where I live... it gets foggy... "very foggy" some ppl say its good to be cool 24/7 for the whole yr around... I say... zzz....

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.