Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Female Rock Singer!! - Minitokyo

Favorite Female Rock Singer!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all!! I just wanted to know who your favorite rocker chick is...

I would like to know:

Whats her name
What band she is in
and why you like her so much

Well i geuss ill start off...

My favorite female rocker is Brody Dalle from the Distillers. Shes sexy and she has the voice of a thousand demons screaming their heads off... So beautiful -eyes water up-
o^-^o

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

=) I like Gwen Stefani from No Doubt. That's classified as Rock right? Well even if it isn't I like her coz she's got a good voice and also great fashion sense XP

Scum freezebag!!!

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I think is Tarja Trurunen from Nightwish, she's a great vocal, and also a mezzo-soprano, she really kick ass!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by Soleil=) I like Gwen Stefani from No Doubt. That's classified as Rock right? Well even if it isn't I like her coz she's got a good voice and also great fashion sense XP

Yes, No Doubt is rock... Its kinda Ska'ishy... But its still rock... -sings Dont Speak-

Signature

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

#1 Amy lee
#2 Free Dominique
#3 Gwen

Hm, let's see. :) Amy Lee has a great, haunting voice. I love how it stands out against all the typical grungy rock noises in songs. XD
Otherwise, I'm not really a huge fan of rock or female voices, so my knowledge is somewhat limited. ^_^' Does Ayumi Hamasaki count? I love her Evolution. XD

Demonchild

DemonChild

oh heheh good poll...for me it would have to be Amy Lee..she just wow shes got a great voice and it very pretty to..her muice really makes me feel good inside and inspiriers me to do alot of things ^-^

Your fate will soon be over.

Yeh definately Amy Lee from Evanescence!! God she's soooo fine!!

Kyuzo1

Kyuzo1

Nobody likes me...

I love Dacia Bridges from Tape. I love her voice :) and she's very sexy :D

Droknar

the Socially Inept

Quote by magicianYeh definately Amy Lee from Evanescence!! God she's soooo fine!!

I'll third that statement. Amazing. . ..pipes. . .on that woman.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

You've already head it 5 times, but i got to say that Amy Lee from Evanescence sings alot better then most singers i've heard.

Quote by SileniusI think is Tarja Trurunen from Nightwish, she's a great vocal, and also a mezzo-soprano, she really kick ass!

Same here, even though NightWish is *not* your average rock-band ^^

my favourite female singer is the woman from guana APES :)
.......................................................................(...)

haha does she have to be a singer? sadly there arent many females in the rock scene. most like evanescence and such suffer from the fate of becoming marketed like pop.
the ony one i can think of off the top of my head is Paz Lenchantin who was the former bassist of A Perfect Circle. ahah she did backing vocals for the band, but i guess that doesnt really count.....

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Definitly Amy Lee~! If Puffy was rock then I would pick them, but if anything, they are punk. Go Evanescense

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by bromithiaDefinitly Amy Lee~! If Puffy was rock then I would pick them, but if anything, they are punk. Go Evanescense

What the hell... Puffy AmiYumi as punk??? haha!! They are way more pop-like from what i have heard from them... Listen to the Distillers, Bad Religion, Flogging Molly and other punk bands...They are the true escence of punk...

Quote by crapmonsterhaha does she have to be a singer? sadly there arent many females in the rock scene. most like evanescence and such suffer from the fate of becoming marketed like pop.
the ony one i can think of off the top of my head is Paz Lenchantin who was the former bassist of A Perfect Circle. ahah she did backing vocals for the band, but i guess that doesnt really count.....

Its okay. I never said she had to be the lead... But as long as she sings i geuss its okay...

PS: Brody Dalle owns Amy Lee...

Signature

andanother

andanother

caged bird

has anyone ever heard of kittie? they're gewd, i think...
gwen was gewd but i think she got to popish for my taste... the only sd'z i like from No Doubt is Tragic Kingdom and the one after that, i forget wut the name is...

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by andanotherhas anyone ever heard of kittie? they're gewd, i think...
gwen was gewd but i think she got to popish for my taste... the only sd'z i like from No Doubt is Tragic Kingdom and the one after that, i forget wut the name is...

Tragic Kingdom is one of their best. -sings spiderwebs-

I have heard of Kittie, and yes they are very very good... Plus i like their name XD

Signature

Brody Dalle is so ugly :P I hardly listen to any rock(much less female lead singers), I'd have to go with Amy Lee.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Quote by KarlZealtinBrody Dalle is so ugly :P I hardly listen to any rock(much less female lead singers), I'd have to go with Amy Lee.

Take that back!! brody is the hottest person you shall ever see!! -brainwashes you- She is god like compared to amy lee. Ill post a picture for people when i find one.

EDIT: Heres the pic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ChibiMan0/sexy.jpg

Signature

Yuck !
It seems we don't have the same definition for "hot" ^^

andanother

andanother

caged bird

i think she's kinda pwettie vivid! tee hee ^^

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hahaha, i think shes sexy... I geuss i have a thing for dark punk chicks :D Or just plain rocker girls... >:D Im such a tool XD -throws british- muwahaha!

Signature

andanother

andanother

caged bird

hmm ic, lol...
hey, random question here, but have u seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail? that "Death By Rabbits" thingy reminds meeh of it...
btw, ur not a tool... i used to be a punk rocker chick and i would of gone out with u... tee hee^^ who's ur fav band, no matter the gender?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.