Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Female Rock Singer!! - Minitokyo

Favorite Female Rock Singer!!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

icom158

Amy Lee from Evanescence
Gwen Stefani from No Doubt
That freaky girl from Garbage
I really just can't choose one. All my favorite groups are rock bands with female leads.

andanother

andanother

caged bird

o yea... that guhlie from Garbage... i forgot about her... where is Garbage anyway? i haven't heard from them in some time...

Alistair

Alistair

Ol' Man Ali

Heya,

*Cough* Amy Lee is all right, but I'm a much bigger fan of Cristina Scabbia from Lacuna Coil. Sooo much better in everyway, IMO. =P

Maybe I'm a bit biased. Hehe.

The chick from Prophecy is pretty good too , and they use to be in Florida. Small time group. I don't think they have come out with anything as of late. Even those this one is more pop, but you can't deny she was pretty good (espically for her era) Belinda Carlise. Heart was pretty good as well, consdering it was all chick group. =P The Gatherin' isn't to bad either.

I know there is a few more out there, but I can't think of any off hand... =P

There ya go,
Ali

Whirlwind life of faith and betrayal
Rise in anger, fall back and repeat

---Rush, Snakes & Arrows, "Far Cry"

andanother

andanother

caged bird

hey vivid!
i noe u added meeh as ur fwendslist, but i can't jus yet... i can't go to ur payge for some reason but i'll figure that out later...
umm... but my email is azn_hamsta_fluff@msn.com so u can email meeh and add meeh to msn if u got it... tee hee ^^
ttyl
p.s. i like SugarCult's cd start static.... ^_^

icom158

Quote by andanothero yea... that guhlie from Garbage... i forgot about her... where is Garbage anyway? i haven't heard from them in some time...

I think they are currently touring in europe or something like that. http://www.garbage.com/ I would of thought that maybe some enviormental company would have gotten that URL or something.

andanother

andanother

caged bird

Quote by icom158I think they are currently touring in europe or something like that. http://www.garbage.com/ I would of thought that maybe some enviormental company would have gotten that URL or something.

ha! u would tink so huh? i'ma so go check out that payge and see wut's up...

.:EDIT:.
that chick's name is shirley manson, atleast i think....

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.