Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Street Fighter, King Of Fighters or Guilty Gear - Minitokyo

Street Fighter, King Of Fighters or Guilty Gear

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

Ok, Guilty Gear Isuka, was chosen as the best Fighting Game of the year, and i agree. King Of Fighters introduced the team fighting mode, and now Guilty Gear introduced the 4 player battle. Anyway if Street Fighter didin't exist, maybe King Of Fighters und Guilty Gear didin't exist either. So i choose Street Fighter over all.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Guilty Gear series, then KoF as a close 2nd.
... Oh, and waaaay after that, I'll put Street Fighter :hmpf:

Its all about street fighter!
Chun Li is my hero!
Other than that Guilty Gear is cool and Milia is my favorite from that!
But street fighter came first so i'll stick with street fighter!

I'd go with Street Fighter, because apart from kick-starting the fighting game genre, I enjoyed playing with character like Guile, Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, etc when I was growing up. Guilty Gear is a very, very close second and KOF in third. :)

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'll state the fan patter I was in......

First I was a huge Stree Fighter fan....grew up on it.....Then Alpha came out and I haven't played a SF game since....cause in my personal opinion they all sucked after ssfii Turbo.

King of Fighters I've been a fan of for as long as sf.....i was a huge Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting fan back in the day and when they came out with KoF 95 I was instantly sold. It was good...Until 99'....Then it started majorly going downhill. With its combination with SF? Looks like the game seriously sucks ass....But this is my opinion, also from playing it I know that it does..>.>

Guilty Gear all the way.......GG is the ONLY stay true to its form series.....Though Isuka's four player mode does NOT really fit that well...unless you have a massive screen to play on.
I'm a huge GG fan and It'll stay that way forever.

Unless KoF and SF go back to their old school style I'll never touch a single one of their games again.

Signature Image

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

For me Street Fighter all the way! i grew up with this series and i just loved ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

toast

Yes, It's Toasted

I'm old school - SF is the best because most of the games that came out did not have 100 plus moves, dont get me wrong but i'm not going to remember more than 10 different moves. I also like the Samurai Showdown series of games, think i'll have to play it now ;0)

Signature
He who seeks the knowledge must lead me. No one else may approach..... DVD Movie: KruLL

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

KOF, Guilty Gear and Street Fighter. In that order.

But whatever it is, Street Fighter is one of the main pioneers in the FTG genre.

Ay-chama

Ay-chama

lil grass shack

hard to say... although guess ill go KoF
although i agree it went down for awhile (strikers... bad), 2k2 made it all better. if only k9999 and angel will come back... it'll never happen, but its nice to think it will.

GG i like (balance is good, in the more recent ones), although Isuka is just kinda cluttered. rather play something like power stone if its party fighters.

SF is always fun, and lately i enjoy playing 3rd strike. its fun to taunt a raging demon with Ibuki.

slide...

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

Street Fighter of course. It has two of my favorite game characters of all time. Ryu and ChunLi.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

King Of Fighters is my most played fighting game..
after that, I play Guilty Gear
and last in my list is Street Fighter..

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

King of Fighters for it's cool cast of characters especially Terry Bogard lol Are You Okay Buster Wolf!
Guilty Gear for it's crazy heavy metal music and Jam of course!
Street Fighter hmm don't know what to say but what's up with Third Strike lol and who the hell would wear a thong in battle!!! :angry:

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

Guilty Gear is the best, not only are the grapics great but it is a fast pace game not like street fighter very slow. Also You forgot to mention another great fighting game Samurai Shodown.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

My favorite fighting game character is Akuma from Street Fighter.... he rocks... after that comes Iori from King of Fighters then is Baiken from Guilty Gear

Signature Image

My favorite is Guilty Gear.. then King of Fighters & Street Fighter.

dvx

dvx

Otaku

I've always loved Street Fighter games. They're classics to me.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

My favourite.... Guilty Gear and King Of Fighters.

But I don't like GG Isuka though.... I hate the gameplay... where I need to press a button to change the direction I'm facing.... ~sigh.... it's a good game though.

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

My vote is for KOF, more combos, more characters... more fun.

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Asobi wa owari da... shi'ne!!!

King of Fighters all the way.

Signature

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

Its a tie!!! A three way tie!!!!! Ofcourse alot of people like King of the Fighters and Street Fighter more, its been out longer than Guilty Gear XX. I still like Guilty Gear though. Simply because, its new!

I wish I was a option for me to pick all 3. Street Fighter was one of the first video games I ever played,and I still play it frequently. The Neogeo pocket color version of Kof got me into the Kof series and made me remember all the character from Fatal Fury,aof,etc that I didnt expect to see in any future games. Of course,I have only played Kof 98 and 99. I might suggest on getting 2002/2003. As for Guilty Gear,I like it,its another of my liked fighting games,but I dont play it as much as I used to . I was thinking Guilty Gear Isuka ,but decided against it after reading some reviews and how the turn button would cause alot of trouble for the user. 2 players on onscreen of Guilty Gear is more than enough, 4 players is just lunacy.

i am still waiting for Sammy to make a true sequel to Guilty GearX2 though.....

Guilty gear

limaho

limaho

cursed one

this is my order : KOF, street fighter , guilty gear
coz KOF is an alltime 2d fighting series ^^

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.