Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite book? - Minitokyo

Favorite book?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

My favorite book is The Silmarillion from JRR Tolkien, is too good, too many characters, too many adventures, so many epic battles, i got that book when i was in the school yet, not even the lord of the rings trilogy can compare...

GlassPetal

GlassPetal

Leashed, Tamed, full of Vengance

I think this has been made before. ^^;;

i love Intensity by Koontz

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

I haven't read any books lately but my all time favorite book so far is the Mists of Avalon. It's a tale about the story of King Arthur's court and etc, very interesting read! I believe it was made into a tv movie on TNT or something.

Ooh~ I have... not one. ^_^' I really like the Messenger, by Markus Zusak. Beautiful prose; characters are very real in every sense of the word.

Legend (the original classic by David Gemmell)... Inono, I wouldn't have thought to rate it so highy, but it's something remarkable for me. ~430 pages... I was in tears for about fifty of them. :\ Can't explain how it affected me like that, but it did. So I love it.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

The Sword of Truth series by Terry Goodkind. The first book, Wizard's First Rule, had me hooked and the following books were no disappointment. A modern, mature fantasy series that I'd highly recommend to those interested in the genre.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

I have a list of my favorite books, but I'm not gonna list all of them cuz I'm lazy ^_^'

But anyway, the one that stands out at me the most right now would have to The Supernaturalist by Eoin Colfer (author of the Artemis Fowl books).

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Silmarillion from JRR Tolkien is one of the best books I ever read.
But what I like too are the books of Terry Pratchett and Raymond Feist. But there are other.

Hm ... I only read the LOTR-Trilogy, but I'll buy the Silmarillion soon - and I'm sure it's amazing.

I somites read german literature (because I'm from Austria ^^) and other stuff, but my favourite topic is fantasy ...

Hei ho ...

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

I have a fev: Silmarillion (J. R. R. Tolkien), Artemis Fowl and recent HIS DARK materials I : northern lights, HIS DARK materials II : THE subtle knife (Philip Pullman) :)

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

For many years, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle was my favorite book. Earlier this year, I started to read the Oz books by L. Frank Baum. Now, my favorite book is Ozma of Oz. :D I would so much like to see an anime version of Princess Ozma!

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

there are so many, i don't know where to begin. first off, inuyasha!!! then...: Wild Magic, Sabriel, Inkheart, and the latest one i've read is The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer. books.... beauty beyond imagination...

The one and only...J. R. R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. There is no better book!

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Ohh now this is a good topic! My favorite books/authors are: Terry Goodkind sword of truth series, David Jordan wheel of time series, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Asimov, Arthur C Clarke, David Eddings, j.r.r. Tolkien, Sven Hassel and many more Im a bookworm :P

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by DilandauOhh now this is a good topic! My favorite books/authors are: Terry Goodkind sword of truth series, David Jordan wheel of time series, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, Asimov, Arthur C Clarke, David Eddings, j.r.r. Tolkien, Sven Hassel and many more Im a bookworm :P

Another Sword of Truth fan! :-D

Also... did you hear of or see the teaser trailer for the Hitchikers movie?

Sorry but you duped the thread
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5005/

Mine is...ummmmmm...I dunno. lotr?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.