Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Case Closed?! - Minitokyo

Case Closed?!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Does anyone know what happened to Case Closed on Adult Swim? I turn on my TV at 1 A.M. last night and - BAM! - Wolf's Rain. So I checked their schedule lineup and it looks like Case Closed won't be playing on weekdays anymore. Anyone know if this got moved to another time or is the show gone? =(

Signature

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

The anime Case Closed was taken off Adult Swim shortly after it ran the whole series one through. Hope this information answeres your question.

Signature

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

yea the series ended..... but is there another one???? thats what i want to know...... cause they just left you at that episode without knowing whether the professor had found a cure or if he`ll change back at all...... left me hanging there thats for sure.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

Case closed likes to show up at random times during the weeknight now. adult swim (and cartoon network) like to play magical shows and so the only way you can keep up is to check the schedule every week or two *muttermutter*

ooo!!!i kno case closed!!!wah!!!!!i love that anime!!!!ish sho good!!!
my fav character ish edogawa conan!!n Ai haibara!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Asakura-Hao

Asakura-Hao

Seraphim of Cruxis

I like Case Closed!
Sad that they took it off of adultswim. T-T

Signature

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by thecatmistressyea the series ended..... but is there another one???? thats what i
want to know...... cause they just left you at that episode without
knowing whether the professor had found a cure or if he`ll change back
at all...... left me hanging there thats for sure.

The series havent ended yet and still showing in Japan! over 375eps!!!!*REALLY* O_O and Manga is still running (alreadybeat DBZ by alot) and is most longest anime shows in history!!) I already watched all the latest eps. cant wait for the next eps. to come out,,, ^^ The japanese name is Detective Conan.

** okey the reason they take took it off around eps. 50 because "case closed" was aiming for the viewers 18up for aduit, but they saw that it was mostly viewed by ages 13-17 so they cancled it because for that stupid reason>_< I hope you guys understand....

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.