Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 InuYasha Anime Ending What did u think? - Minitokyo

InuYasha Anime Ending What did u think?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

I recently got the final installment of Inuyasha (part 12) and saw the last episode, for those who dont know it ended at episode 167, but episode 166-167 were an hour long special. Anyway, I have not seen the ending of the anime in the manga, and dont know if it ends the same way in the anime, but the ending of the anime in my personal opinion, could have been better. Anyone who has watched the series to this point please comment, I am quit curious on all thoughts.

Signature

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

ahhhh.. inuyasha ended? when did that happen? how many days ago? i thought the series is still continueing.. sorry.. i havn't watch that far yet.

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Oh sorry I should have mentioned this, but I collected the import boxsets and volumes with English subtitles, it ended in Japan ^_^ sorry for not mentioning that.

Signature

well it didn't finish the whole naraku thing so i guess.....they will finish it in the movies.......
Anyways i didn't think the last episode of inu yasha sucked but instead i'd say it ended average.

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

does anyone know what the endin episode is I wanna know!!!http://miroku_sango-tap

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

Evanrued

Evanrued

Well the reason why I say it could have been better, is becuase at least 12 episodes before, they almost beat Naraku, just like all the other times, only each and everytime, they got closer in doing so, till finally some big events added up and were happening that made it seem like "yes finally they're going to beat him" then Naraku pulled some stunt out of the blue as usual, and it seemed like all those hard efforts and processes before were all for nothing. Thats my basic point. And on the movies, they're are only three, the third revolves around Inuyasha and his brother fighting an such. Granit the series did have a lot going for it, I just think that the ending could have been better.

Signature

The manga is still being written....*cries* I found this out after I got so excited for the ending... when it "ended" I had a fit, I was so mad because it didn't end! AHH! *still mad about it* But the next movie comes out Dec 21 if i remember correctly, so we will get it alot later *sigh* but the preview makes it look like it is going to be like all the other movies, a complete side story, except it might be when Inu finally chooses Kikyo or Kagome...*can't wait*

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

DDX

DDX

SINNED

im at around 100 episodes so far, but right now seems to be pretty good anime to me i really like it

Signature Image
Don't cry because it happened,
Smile because it is over.

I thought it could have ended alot better, Felt alot like Groove Adventure Rave, and Ranma... So close yet so far away, Let's all jump, fly into the sunset :angry: they simply cannot do this to warui!!!

where does the the ending of inuyasha [anime] leave off in the manga???

I really want to finsh this lol.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Thats kinda like what I mentioned before about not knowing how it ends in the manga, or if they were going to animate it etc etc. I did hear a rumor about another movie, and so I guess that one is true, I have nothing against kikyo, but she's dead already, but I guess they did they cause all people deserve a second chance and all. The anime ended at episdoe 167, so DDX you have a few more to go. I do want to get my hands on later volumes of the manga or find a website that give up to date summaries but I dont know if there are any out there. Another reason I want to get to the manga is to see like what warui said, does the manga go further etc. So many questions..-_-*

Signature

The main problem with anime shows that run as long as Inu-Yasha that I have is that they run on for far too long forcing its fan base to purchase the 50-100 plus anime DVD's when they are eventually released to dvd.

i think that sporadic anime that has a small run of 3-5 seasons is long enough. But, when DVD's are released 3 episode per DVD it doesn't make any sense n the prices that are charged for them. These studios could stand to incorporate more episodes per DVD and trim down the length of the series so it doesn't get caught up the trap (like the X-Files TV show going on for 2 seasons more than it should have).

Evanrued

Evanrued

I posted a thread related to a little of what you said wolfe426, you should check it out. But your right, they do put less of episodes of animes that have a whole lot of episodes on dvds, such as inuyasha being released on dvd. If I believe so, they are being dubbed by Viz, with 3 episodes to one dvd, the same as Funimation is doing to Yugioh, and Yugioh is 224 episodes long. If I were to collect the english volumes of yugioh and inuyasha, I would take up two entire shelves, thats a waste of time, money and space, when really buyng the import boxsets and volumes saves time, money and space, at least thats what I did, and both series took only the top level of the shelf. Its amazing what they expect you to pay.

Signature

Exactly, the DVD boxed sets that are released here in the states, I picked up the Flintstones season one on DVD for $50 and it had 28 episodes from season one.

They could release them, even under $100 with complete seasons. Too bad they don't listen to what anime fans want and only what their pockets with green.

Evanrued

Evanrued

You think they would listen, but they want to get as much money as they can and price things so high because they know we want the merchandise, they're all being cheap if you ask me.

Signature

The anime caught up to the manga so they ended it at 167. The manga is still going and continuing the story. We'll probably be seeing some movies and/or OVAs as time goes on, to continue the story.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Thanks for filling me in, DarkParagon, all I can say is that they better be releasing some sort of proper ending, yeash...I was so disapointed at first

Signature

Sheesh, I hope we don't see more OVA's, the anime is already long enough, as long as the varying Star Trek series just about at 170+ episodes.

Evanrued

Evanrued

Wow I didnt notice you said it the first time..sorry..but i didnt know it had THAT many episodes, guess I should look that up! lol

Signature

long enough... eeeek, say such a thing... the anime is still great even with all the crap fillers and recaps. I felt it was really getting back to the story at the end episodes.

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

whoa, inuyasha finally ended? i never thought i'd see a day like this O_O; i'll just wait for CN to show em...which is like forever

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

CN always seemjs to be a year or two behind on anime but then again it has something to do with broadcasting rights in the United States.

Evanrued

Evanrued

That is true, I remember back when they were broadcasting DBZ, they would get the broadcasting rights for half a saga, stop in the middle of it, then run through a cut off saga as least three times or more before they got the rest of it in. And on the people who are just seeing this post, yes sadly Inuyasha did end, it ended at episode 167, with eps 166-167 as a combined special. It was a cut off, but someone had informed me that the Manga is still going and there may be OVA's or movies to sum the series up!

Signature

i think it ended pretty ok. kinda of like a cliffhanger. but it seems like there so much more. i'd say atleast 2-3 movies? maybe 4 till it's completly finished?

Evanrued

Evanrued

Sorry for posting so late...But I was swept away into the dark un-ending wilderness and couldnt find my way out for three days up until the point I finally found my way out and yeah..*cough* I agree, it did leave off with a cliffhanger, and also they better be movies to sum it all up, I hate it when things are unfinished and linger forever..

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.