Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Paper Mario 2 - Minitokyo

Paper Mario 2

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Hope this hasn't been posted...

How's this game like? Is the music similar to the first game? Who's the best ally? So far... I don't like the current allies....;

Girly goomba, fat muscley woman ghost thing, dorky koopa.

Paper Mario the first rocked IMO, and I sure hope this sequal impresses me...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

try this one... can some mod close it? http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/4916/

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I'd perfer if they delete it... but I'm sure they'll enjoy it closed instead...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

hey!!! i posted a Paper Mario 2 thread already!! dammit!! :angry: ... by the the full title is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.