Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Seen the world? - Minitokyo

Seen the world?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

I'm from Spain and I have traveled quite a lot through my country. I also have visited some parts of Portugal, Rome, Venecia, Tokyo and Kyoto, Andorra and the south part of France.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I mosly been in hawaii, canada, california and flordia.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I saw quite a bit of the world growing up. By the age of 13 I had been to 15 foreign countries. most of western Europe, the UK, Canada, Russia (then USSR), Finland, China, Hong Kong, and Japan. I am currently now living in a foreign country, and I blame/thank my grandparents and parents because of my global traveling when I was young. I guess it gave me the travel itch. ;)

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

France-Belgium-Luxemburg-Austria-Norway-Swe(...) like too see much more of the world
But i dont have the money

Signature Image

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I have seen only Spain (my country) and Portugal, not more for the moment...

USA (where I live!), Japan, France, Italy, Australia (The entire East Coast), The Bahamas, Bermuda.. that's what I can think of at the moment.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.