Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ichigo 100% - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

does anyone knows about this awesome manga??? i just got the latest chapter and it keeps getting interesting XD anyway.....i was wondering who does manaka really loves?? i really like nishino and i hope that the story will end up with both of them being together in the end....so who do you think will end up with manaka? toujou is another possible person but satsuki......i don't really think so....

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

sword

sword

wuzzahh

manaka doesn't dserve any of em - he needs to grow some balls for christsakes. i hate some of these types of manga - chara always gets the girsl when he doesn't have any special traits to support their liking of him.

I like the manga too, lots of fanservice for all the horny guys out there. The mangaka needs to rap things up though; manaka was indecisive between Toujo and Nishino and after 11 volumes his still indecisive. Manaka will probably end up with Toujo in the end as the story seems to favor her the most even if Nishino is the best out of all the girls and my favorite. Either that or the mangaka can end it without giving it a real conclusion.

Nobody'll end up with Manaka. This is the kind of manga that simply runs on forever until the public loses interest in it or the mangaka hangs himself from the door of his apartment with his belt until he's dead.

Grab a name out of a hat, when they finally abruptly end the series, he'll end up with whoever was doing best in the reader feedback that week. Yes, I'm a bit skeptical about harem manga.

sleepingforest

-=-Novice Violinist-=-

LOL ic ic many opinions......yea manaka doesn't have any specialty but 3 hot girls seem to be all over him for unknown reason....... and a new girl is coming in?? chinami is it? lol ^_^' seems like a lot of mangas nowadays give crappy endings....i really do hope THIS manga doesn't do tat......but most probably it will :\

Signature Image

In memories of Aerith Gainsborough....
SleepingForest.

fao

As for all the girls in these comics, writing is very beautiful, and, but it desires to pass over having cut them, after pulling some stories too much, and to be easy to finish early.

paf

This manga is very funy and awesome. I think Toujo will be with Manaka at the end.

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

seriously thinking ... i dun think Manaka will go out with any of the girls.... he is trying to be nice but it hurt them so much... >.> ... but i really hope manaka and yoshino... she deserve it

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

xeroghost

Whoa knows??

I love the manga.. personally I'm rooting for Toujo.. Not because Manaka deserves her or any of them, but because he seems to make her happy.. Personally I think they should all dump his indecisive, scared to stand up for himself ass and date someone who'd appreciate them. Look at Manaka, he gets pushed around by Sotomaru of all people, even knowing what he does with the pics he takes he doesn't do anything to stop it.

*insert clever saying here*
Signature

Tsukasa Nishino rulez ^^"""

I love this manga too ! and i like Aya Toujo very much :D

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i love this manga!!! its the best. i think manaka will either end up with aya or nishino

i love this manga too and i think a manga is very funy than anime.
"Tsukasa chan is very very cute^^"

I've only just started watching the series, and even at that i'm only like half interested. But it seems ok

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.