Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Word Game: The Unlucky - Minitokyo

Word Game: The Unlucky

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

T_T too many word games lol. Like most word games, ya gotta continue the story by adding a word, phrase, or even a sentence to what the person posted above you.
To make it fun, the story is about BAD LUCK!.

Rules:
- Characters musnt die,
- characters must encounter the bad luck always ^^
- think of the worst things lol
- you can add characters from different animes ^^

Begins:
On friday the 13th morning,..

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

xyz walks on the park and crash with a huge-person that puched him in the face coz the big guy
is pissed off...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

then .. he got beaten up really badly and was left stuck in the trash can...

Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

next to a cat who was none other then Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew) and clawed his face, screaming he yelled....

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

but suddenly a demonic creature (called Femto (from Berserk)) picked him up and wispered calmly into his ears: My Dream Is To Reach The Sky

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

then he get beaten up again by Femto and twisted him
and throw him again to the ocean
there he met with such a lovely mermaid...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

who slapped him across the face and plucked his eyebrows using a pair of rusty tweezer, then threw him out of the ocean...

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Side note - No offense but something like this I don't expect to last long....its just really difficult to do and personal experince I haven't seen something like this succeed anywhere. But I wish this luck, maybe it'll be different @_@.

On topic - You plucked my eyebrows!? The sacred eyebrows of a thousand men that can never be regrown! After I maintain my balance I shall find the fish that you slapped my brother with and strike you with great vengence. *Hops into a sports car and runs over a large trout* What have I done?!?! Noooooooooooo!!!! *jumps BACK into the ocean* I cannot live on land anymore...for everything forsakens me.

Signature Image

Crash-kun

Reviving

Note: T_T y am i the unlucky one T_T oh well. i decided to this coz if this turns out good, i might make a comic strip out of this. ^_^ .

ok, continue T_T when i got back the mermaid apologized and askd me to marry her. and SAY what!!! marry! ...here comes the mermaids BIG UGLY BRO merman....

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

punched ya and beat ya silly until ya bled and made the ocean red, which made all the mermaids and mermans unhappy and...

Signature Image

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

(This is fun though. :D)
poluted their homeland. The merpeople then decided to sacrafice him to their god to purify their oceans once again...

Signature

barely manages to escape from the sacrifice chamber with the mermaid's help, but soon gets run over by a nearby whale and happens to land on the same merman who beat him to a pulp earlier.

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Once more he is beaten to a bloody pulp, he runs away but the merman gives chase...

Signature

Crash-kun

Reviving

note: lol enough water...i dont know how to swim actualy T_T

While running, he saw an odd looking vechicle...!!! surprised to know it was a time machine! he accidentaly activated it sending him to the Edo era. He was shocked seeing himself in the middle of a bloody battlefield...*

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

... after the initial shock paralyzing him- he frantically tries playing with the levers- trying to return to his previous era. While in panic, he breaks the lever! frantically playing with numerous buttons, peering over his windowish dome, hoping that he doesn't ...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

get killed. An enemy general spots him and points over at the time machine and orders his troops to bring the infidel to him...

Signature

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

...just as the whole army surrounds him, the t-machine sparks up & transports them ALL to present-day Iraq, amidst the bombings & gunfire, where the troops realize their armor is resistant to shrapnel & bullets, but xyz isn't wearing any :D

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.