Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Grr33ting5@#$%^ [[sensory overload]] - Minitokyo

Grr33ting5@#$%^ [[sensory overload]]

page 1 of 1 12 total items

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Greetings Everyone,

First let me just say that this is indeed one of the, if not THE, best anime communites I have found on the net. I am blissfully happy to view so much super high quality anime, that it is almost too much to bear.

Also, I was very pleased to be greeted by a member of this community almost immediately after registering. I was curious about such a greeting and had to make sure it wasn't an automated message, and sure enough it was legit.

I hope that my work that I intend to share with you will please some of you in the same way that the work I have viewed here has pleased me.

Thanks so much! - Origatou Gozaimas!

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Salve! It's great to know that you like this place already!

I've been here for a little more than a day, and I already like it here!

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Greetings and salutations.

I hope you enjoy yourself here and I cannot wait to see some of your work. As you will find out, everyone for the most part is pretty friendly.

Cya around
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Diaphanus, yes indeed. I find it to be quite impressive!

Kyou, I've already uploaded several images. Go check them out! And yes, this place is quite friendly. That's one of it's best features I think.

it's a pretty cool site...i'm new to it, too, but so far I've been very impressed w/ the quality. good times...

Noobs unite! Welcome to the fray, Mentis! Here's to it, man! Rock on until you hit the big ten; then you'll really be rollin!! Till later!

bheybeebear

bheybeebear

,,'(^__^)',,

hi mentis..welcome kiss..mwuah mwuah..hope you enjoy ur stay here in MT..lets be friends..shall we? :) :D :) ;)

lots of love,
bee

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Thanks to everyone who posted in my thread, even if it is a little late at this point :D.

Hi. Better late than never :) .

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

True true. Thank you very much :D.

wow mentis, your like a lev 37 MT...guess that makes you a "veteran" ...lol! :D

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Well, I don't know about veteran. There are people around here that are way higher than my puny level 37 :P. Those people are what I'd call vets :D. BTW, you should start your own introduction thread so everyone can say hello to you :D.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.