Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAQ Addition Suggestions - Minitokyo

FAQ Addition Suggestions

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

This is a list of things I think should be added to the FAQ. I've answered these questions more than once over the last few days.

- An amendment about animated signatures being no more than 30KB.
- Stronger emphasis about not uploading work that isn't your own (but I don't know that it would do much good, most rippers just don't care or pay attention).
- A list for the number of posts needed to raise each level (this one seems pretty common, and I don't think there's been a public answer posted).
- For userpage design image pack: Slices that will work for Photoshop 7.0 and possibly Paint Shop Pro. (No, they don't load. I guess they were made in CS, which makes them incompatible.)
- A brief avatar creation tutorial. This question pops up a lot too.
- It's been brought up, but possibly the MT Policy can be displayed on sign up. I don't know how to force people to read it, but they can't play dumb if they do something wrong because they were supposed to read the policy on sign up.

If I've missed anything or there's something anyone feels should also be added, please feel free to add your comments.

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

A list of what happens after each offense. So that way say a member is warned twice for either hotlinking or flat stealing someone elses work, they know what happens next. IE ban or another warning.

An appeals system of some sort to not complain per se, but to try and see WHY exactly why a scan and or submission was removed if that item is indeed your work.

a staff page would be really helpful too. You know a page that shows all staff members and what their jobs are. (provided there isn't already something like this)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

That's a gooooood question: ¿Is there an especific number to raise your level?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.