Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 work valuation down? - Minitokyo

work valuation down?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I was on my userpage and noticed that my work valuation had gone down...
Then I went to some of the people on my friendslist's userpages and it seems everyone's work valuation has decreased by one notch O.O Even the mod's and elite members'...who are AWESOME at walling :D

I know Sheqel's doing maintenance right now...or at least he WAS...
Is there a problem with the valuation or do I just suck? XD

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

My valuation went down too I thougt it was becouse I haven't made any submissions in a while. noticed it a couple of days ago.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

really? I haven't noticed that change... hmm, I guess that kind of sucks

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Here's my theory on work valuation. If you submit a wallpaper and there's low views, comments or favorites, your valuation goes down. It hasn't seemed lowered by artwork submissions, but I've only submitted one. I think it's all proportional between the number of faves/comments you get, and the amount of submissions you've made. Besides, people can judge your work on their own, rather than paying attention to your work valuation. It's just a value created by the site, it's not like anyone's manually resetting your value. Take it worth a grain of salt and you'll be ok.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by egnirysHere's my theory on work valuation. If you submit a wallpaper and there's low views, comments or favorites, your valuation goes down. It hasn't seemed lowered by artwork submissions, but I've only submitted one. I think it's all proportional between the number of faves/comments you get, and the amount of submissions you've made. Besides, people can judge your work on their own, rather than paying attention to your work valuation. It's just a value created by the site, it's not like anyone's manually resetting your value. Take it worth a grain of salt and you'll be ok.

Yeah, I thought it was a little wierd how people with like 1298 favorites have "high" o.o
i don't really care what it says, I just thought something was wrong because some other things weren't working either XD

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol. just hover on it to see what calculation is involved ~.~ (tooltip) yeah i changed the linguistic translations a bit, cause ppl get more favs these days.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Oooh, I noticed this... Some who got "quite high" got lowered to normal. :O It's reminding me of History class now. We're being graded harded on our work. X.x but o well

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Er,me is went down too!!!!So I'll make somewall in the future maybe!^^"

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

OFL

The Pacific Islander

Ah, my work value went down quite a bit in the past week, too. The funny thing is, I just joined this community about 2 weeks ago. Geez, the work value is so difficult to maintain. It would be nice to go to the userpage and see the workvalue that says "extremely high," you know.

ShyGuy

ShyGuy

Eyes of Hate

is it possible to get "extremely high"?

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by ShyGuyis it possible to get "extremely high"?

check Kenzotsuke's ... maybe the only person in MT that has 'Extremely High' rating ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

What is the order of the possible work valuations? Just wondering... I get confused between high and quite high.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

The order of work valuations: very low, low, moderate, high, very high, quite high, and extremely high. I believe this is right.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by melmachine18The order of work valuations: very low, low, moderate, high, very high, quite high, and extremely high. I believe this is right.

it's not right. There's one more which has no name and which is above "extremely high", Kenzotsuke and Wuschel (before she deleted almost all her gallery lol) have that.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by ShiNN84it's not right. There's one more which has no name and which is above "extremely high", Kenzotsuke and Wuschel (before she deleted almost all her gallery lol) have that.

So? I got pretty much all of it right...what do you know, ShiNN? >.< Just kidding...really, there is another one? I guess that's because their wallpapers got too many favorites. Oh well, it could happen to me one day. Who knows?

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by ShiNN84it's not right. There's one more which has no name and which is above
"extremely high", Kenzotsuke and Wuschel (before she deleted almost all
her gallery lol) have that.

o_0 really? I thought my work valuation rating has just gone missing because of
some database errors ^_^'

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by melmachine18The order of work valuations: very low, low, moderate, high, very high, quite high, and extremely high. I believe this is right.

Not quite. I believe "quite high" is before "high" - or "very high", dunno. But "extremely high" comes right after "very high", and that's certain.

Quote by KorganoS

Quote by ShiNN84it's not right. There's one more which has no name and which is above "extremely high", Kenzotsuke and Wuschel (before she deleted almost all her gallery lol) have that.

o_0 really? I thought my work valuation rating has just gone missing because of some database errors ^_^'

Welcome to the world of the "omg you weren't supposed to be rated that high", then. XD

ShiNN

ShiNN

O RLY?!

Quote by lensterknight

Quote by melmachine18The order of work valuations: very low, low,
moderate, high, very high, quite high, and extremely high. I believe
this is right.

Not quite. I believe "quite high" is before
"high" - or "very high", dunno. But "extremely high" comes right after
"very high", and that's certain.

Quote by KorganoS

Quote by ShiNN84it's not right. There's one more which
has no name and which is above "extremely high", Kenzotsuke and Wuschel
(before she deleted almost all her gallery lol) have that.

o_0
really? I thought my work valuation rating has just gone missing
because of some database errors ^_^'

Welcome to the world of the
"omg you weren't supposed to be rated that high", then. XD

rofl, exactly XD

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

That's really weird, because I went from high to quite high, so I was wondering if I just went down.

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by kiri-chanThat's really weird, because I went from high to quite high, so I was wondering if I just went down.

You're really out of luck, then. XD

But I think you went down, considering most of your latest submissions weren't very popular. I can't trust my memory on that matter, but I'm more inclined to think that quite high < high than otherwise.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

I guess so. I better start brushing up on my wallpaper-designing skills xD

lensterknight

lensterknight

Ah, the leeching.

Quote by kiri-chanI guess so. I better start brushing up on my wallpaper-designing skills xD

Your boosting your friendlist? XD

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.