Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! Photoshop wont load! - Minitokyo

Help! Photoshop wont load!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Crash-kun

Reviving

Guys, i hav this problem with photoshop7, it was working nicely before then i doesnt want to load anymore? i double clicks the icon ... splash page loads, before it finish loading it just disappears.? i tried to install,uninstall it, still wont work. help...

kawai

kawai

Luna'tic

u have xp ?
a problem with ure OS maybe :x
scan ure pc with AntiVir ^^

sry i m not a good helper ^^"

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

hmmm...very mysterious ^_^' all is crashing now aye XD well did you have partitions on your HDD? if yes and you have your windows folder on the c partition just format it and reinstall the windows ^_^' I know its not a very good suggestion from me but it will help to 100% and I am sure that 1 hour installation are not such pesky as searching for the reason of the problem ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Crash-kun

Reviving

yup im using XP but im using it since forever. first time this happned. i tried scanning too, no viruses...

re install XP !!! T_T but but..ihav some registered softwares here, some i lost the serials T_T maybe this will be my last resort...

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Check your available memory and try restarting your computer. Sometimes Photoshop gets a little weird on me and that fixes it.

Crash-kun

Reviving

i hav 768megs of memory T_T impossible that i lack it....oh god help me...

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

ara...... poor crash-kun =X ._. ppl like us can't live without photoshop!!!!! =3

Signature

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

have you restarted windows? maybe that will fix it? i don't think it's hardware related, it's probably software related, try restarting windows if that doesn't work we can explore more options

Crash-kun

Reviving

yup i tried restarting also, couple of times too. i saw similar threads at other forums with the same problem yet theres no solution T_T

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

This happened to me. What I did was I deleted my settings. Go to My Computer --> Documents and Settings --> Administrator (or the account you use when you use Windows) --> then I forgot which folder that was, but it should lead you to a folder called "Adobe." Delete the "Photoshop 7.0" folder. The problem is this is going to reset all of your Photoshop settings, but at least it's going to load.

I'm going to try to remember which specific folders to go to. Hang on, okay? ^^

EDIT: It's My Computer --> (C:) --> Documents and Settings --> Administrator (or the account you use when you use Windows) --> Application Data --> Adobe. Then delete the Photoshop folder. ^^

If that doesn't fix it, try checking your fonts. You probably installed a bad (corrupted) font so something goes wrong when Photoshop tries to load your font list. Or at least that's what I think.

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.