Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Confused - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Oke please enlighten my here, Is it allowed to post pictures you find on random other websites when you say where you found it or "not my scan"? It seems like loads of people do it, it just seems like a very easy way to level up to me.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by Darla83Oke please enlighten my here, Is it allowed to post pictures you find on random other websites when you say where you found it or "not my pic"? It seems like loads of people do it, it just seems like a very easy way to level up to me.

It happens with scans. You're not supposed to do it with wallpapers and artwork. Scans are acceptable, as long as the original site is credited. At least that's what I've noticed.

Quote by egnirys

Quote by Darla83Oke please enlighten my here, Is it allowed to post pictures you find on random other websites when you say where you found it or "not my pic"? It seems like loads of people do it, it just seems like a very easy way to level up to me.

It happens with scans. You're not supposed to do it with wallpapers and artwork. Scans are acceptable, as long as the original site is credited. At least that's what I've noticed.

Are you sure? If so, Dzu would be lvl70 something instead of
13X. Over half his scans are like that (they say, scan not mine)

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Quote by afanAre you sure? If so, Dzu would be lvl70 something instead of
13X. Over half his scans are like that (they say, scan not mine)

He's not crediting the original site, maybe that's the problem. It's not an official rule, but this is what I've heard from at least one Elite Member.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

For scans, because most people aren't nice enough to submit their own scans that they scan themselves (I said most, not all because I know there are some who are nice enough to), we allow people to get scans from other sites and just say that it's not there. But people like DZU and another few nameless people completely whore sites for their scans with no regard for the people who DO take the time to scan the pics themselves.

And yes, it's a cheap way to level up, but it's one of the lowest forms of leveling. Submitting wallpapers and artwork get you a lot farther in levels than scans do. (Unless of course you spam scans, like some people obviously do).

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.