Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Winter Games - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

For those of you who live in areas of snow anyway....

What kinda activitiez are you guys up to when the snow hits? I just can't wait to snowboard! I kinda suck at ice skating though.

BUT! For those of you who don't live in areas of snow.....

What kinda video games are coming up and are you looking forward to once the snow falls? They can be for Xbox, GC, PS2, . . ..I'm actually trying to get my hands on DDR Extreme. x_x

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

omgomg me gonna go skating and go break my ankle and die.
dot dot dot
hey you know it doesn't hurt to try >o<''
naaa but skating definately =9 even though I fall 24/7 but that's okay I have a guy to cling on XP or friends mwahahaa..

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Hi Eve. I really like skating but it's kinda hard to stop when we on the ice. Actually, I haven't had chance to try it, but I hope I can this winter :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well, i just moved to CO, so i guess i gotta learn how to ski or snowboard, or else i might get disowned ^_^'....

i like tobogganing! *sledding* only thing that doesn't require much effort!! XD ^_^'

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Ooh~ yeah I really love those snows, but too bad I don't live in the areas.. :sweat: I never seen real snows before~ it would be a great if I can! ^-^ *dreams* :D

Let's see... I'm really hoping to get a PS2, then I can play many games... looking forward to FFX + X-2 , Kindom Hearts...(eventhough these can't be counted as new games... ^_^'

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Wow. Everybody has really pretty sigs. I should make one myself.

*rofl* There's really no snow in Aus. XD Well... not unless you go way up into the mountains. Um. I like toboganning (sp?), I suppose. ^_^' Though the last time I went was about ten years ago...

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Well in my area, sometimes we're fortunate enough to get 20 inches. I don't get to play games except "Shovel, shovel, shovel!"... but it's nice just to be in the snow I guess.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm, winter games? ohh, I don't do very much of those.. but I like tobogganing down the hill nearby, so much fun :D or maybe some skiing
I tried to skate a few times.. last time I fractured my wrist though -_-
but I really like snow, and yes even at my age I still play in the snow XD rofl!
well not alone, with some of my immature friends, throwing snowballs is fun!

Winter games, huh? I like sledding the best as it doesn't take any sort of skill or coordination. I've only gone skiing once, and that was pretty fun, I might try it again. I like ice skating too.

Eve

Eve

-Witch Baby-

Quote by Devilethmm, winter games? ohh, I don't do very much of those.. but I like
tobogganing down the hill nearby, so much fun :D or maybe some skiing
I tried to skate a few times.. last time I fractured my wrist though
-_-
but I really like snow, and yes even at my age I still play in the snow
XD rofl! well not alone, with some of my immature friends, throwing
snowballs is fun!

Ohh!! I remember when I went tobogganing.. ... .I kept getting thrown off the board.

Just like now. ...with snowboarding. x_x''

But I couldn't feel anything, I was numb from excitement. Then the next day, I was limping around the house for a week! XD

But it felt SO good ....

Signature Image
And I....silently, I scream. .. inside I barely breathe...
(signature cannot be longer than 4 lines)

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Quote by Eve
Ohh!! I remember when I went tobogganing.. ... .I kept getting thrown off the board.

Just like now. ...with snowboarding. x_x''

But I couldn't feel anything, I was numb from excitement. Then the next day, I was limping around the house for a week! XD

But it felt SO good ....

lol, Eve!
yeah, it hurts when you get thrown off sometimes.. haha.. I remember when I went off course once, thank god I wasn't on the thing by myself, went into some twigs and stuff xd
i never tried snowboarding, don't think I will though.. seems difficult

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

when winter comes, I do some skiing downhill, it's great for you if you don't fall,and you get the chance to take some fresh air

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.