Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greetings! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Thought I'd say hello to everyone *waves* just your average bored swede looking for some time to kill at work ;) Feel free to say hello or chat about useless stuff with me ^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

*in a very low voice* hey wat up homie. lol. naw im j/k. wassup?

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there Dilandau *waves back*
welcome to MT.
enjoy your stay and have fun. :)

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hiya welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me otherwise enjoy your stay!

Heya! Welcome to MT! If you have any questions
feel free to ask me anything! Read the rules if you
want to submit stuff. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

'ello there new little guinea pig. looking to kill time you say? why not be one of my test subjects muhaha there is always an opening for more..

Signature

Always good to see a new member around, even though I'm new here myself. Enjoy your stay, anyhow!

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

weee thanks alot for the warm welcome :D well about submitting stuff anyone able to teach me how to be creative first, Im as creative as a brick ;)

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.