Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like winter months? - Minitokyo

Do you like winter months?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I'm curious just to see how many people like Winter. I for one enjoy it, but I hate when it gets extremely cold, and when there is too much snow to shovel. I guess you can say besides those two things that I am a Winter person, and if you can say that I hate my Chinesse Zodiac even more since it says that my season is Winter, specifically December -.-

Well I just want to see what everyone's thoughts are on winter.
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

I'm not much of a winter person. It gets really cold where I live, usually -45 at least. And when the snow melts, my allergies react. Supposedly, I'm allergic to something in the snow. The only reason why I like winter is because of christmas.

Can't get enough of those chocolates! Mm-mmm good.

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

I love it. It gets veeery cold here but not a cold as tachibana (it gets like -20 and stays there)... but it's lovely with the snow.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hehe, I love winter, especially the snow.. and it's always nice to keep warm by the fireplace in winter months, I find the cold weather very relaxing, and snow is so pretty.. it gets quite cold here, but I don't mind too much ^_^'

I'd give anything to be in a warmer place. Considering in live in Canada, winters can get quite cold. And even if it's snowing outside, we have to go to school. Stupid snow ploughs ..

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I love winter. I love the cold. Usually it gets quieter in winter as well, and very serene.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

winter ish such a great season..after autumn though =)
it's cold..the atomsphere is so perfect and I just love staring outside when it snows...it would be better if I had someone to watch it with =(~~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

phl

phl

Gone

Heh heh. I was about to say exactly the same. :)
But I also like to go on mountains with my snowblades and have a nice (cold) and sporty day.

And snow is sooooo beautiful to look at! XD

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

i really love winter. it's very nice at home when it's dark and cold outside and snow is pretty. but outside in winter it's uncomfortable and there's a lot of mush of snow. those are the negative sides but when i can go skiing i'm happy again. i like winter very much, much more than summer, because i don't have an air conditioner.

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I love winter as well, I always find Winter months very cool and calm. Plus all the vacations.

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I like winter for some reasons. Pretty snow to look at, warm food, Christmas. It's a happy time.

And I hate it for some reasons. Digging my car out of the snow. Cold weather. Ice. Scraping my car in the mornings. Higher heating bills. We're supposed to have a cold winter, because it's only November and it's already very cold. -_-'

I like winter for two reasons. The snow (i live in switzerland, the skiresort are very close to my home unless i live in a "big" town) and the colors: the ski is more beautyfull and the gradien are very strong. But their is a lot of fog too, and fog is soooo gloomy (when you live near mountais ... their is to much fog and it' sucks)

I'm a poor lonesome cow-boy and a long way from home

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

I got used to really cold winters living in Montana. It would get -30 F on some days. But now I've moved to the east coast, and I am looking forward to a milder winter. I don't mind winter, and if I get to ski, and it's a good winter :D.

XesT

I am away the next days -_-

I love winter months...my fav one is december ^^ you know why? cause its my birthday month XD hmmm...an another reason? well...like the long vacations and the snow ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

bakaonigiri

silly cat

it depends on my mood.. I like walking in the snow and cuddling with my boyfriend to get warm ^^ ow and I adorw heavy woolen clothes and long coats ^^ and I really liked it when the schools were closed cause of the snow, which didn't happen much.. But I hate winted when my nose keeps running and my lips bleed and my hands are really cold

I can see it too...also on your back...the umeboshi..

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I think winter is the best season. The cold outside and warmth inside my blankets help me get to sleep much easier =)

Signature

i LuV wiNTtttteR~ :D MAKes ME sNuGGLe iN beD aNd iT feELz sO gOod.....unTiL u hAFta gET OuT of bED :/ bUt yEh~ i LuV wIntER aNd weAring WiNTeR CLotHiNG! Haha! ><" hMm BUt wIntEr Makez ME EAt a LoT aNd get fAt T_T;

All of you are lucky, England (I'm currently here with my parents for the rest of my senior year) hardly ever gets snow...We get rain. But all in all, I still like winter over summer because I hate being hot!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I hate the winter and the cold. There is 10 °c :(
Summer Summer Summer and Sea!

I love winter season, although I live in California ^_^' because there are many holidays like thanksgiving and christmas. Also my birthday XD other reason I love winter is i love snow and snowboarding. Eventhough California is near tropical, there is snow up in the mountain. Also I like cold weather more than hot weather. Yup, I'm going to go snowboard again soon. I love winter!

I like winter, primarily because of snow. The cold doesn't really bother me that much.

Signature

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

I luv winter
I lov to go outside and play in the snow but around here, our snow is rain, it's rare to snow around here, I don think it snowed last year.
I guess I luv winter cause my birthday is in late november... :D

i like winter, especially the part where you have snow and you can chuck snowballs at your friends and start a snowball fight >=D. Even if i didn't like winter i don't really have a choice since i live in a place where winter temperatures are -20 or worse =p. If you're cold just wear a thicker coat or something, it's not that hard.

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

I am also one who loves the Winter, because I was born in that season. I can also remember while growing up that Christmas was the one time of year when all family members would have a chance to get together. Also, because I was born immediately after Christmas, I was blessed in another way: when traveling to different countries all over the world due to work (except Australia), my Dad never missed my birthday.

He missed nearly every other US holiday, his birthday my Mother's birthday, etc. But since Christmas is celebrated in some form or other all over the world, he was always able to come home and celebrate Christmas with us (and therefore be here for my Birthday as well).

Also, the winters in the southeastern US are very mild compared to most other places, so it is like we get a taste of winter without all of the headaches others have to deal with....... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.