Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like winter months? - Minitokyo

Do you like winter months?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

BlackPsycho

BlackPsycho

Always believe in hope

I LOVE it, when it's really cold outside and the snow is falling. Unfortunately this happens not very often where I'm living. But I hope this winter will be a REAL winter. Cold and lots of snow ^^

I love winter, it is one of the best seasons, but I wish it would snow more here >_<, but at least it snows, the only thing I don't really like about it is when the snow turns to slush and you have to walk to school in it.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Andulien

Andulien

~Dark Angel~

Well sure I like it but only if there is snow :)

Signature Image
Proud Creator & Administrator of:
.::Love-to-Stars::.
If you love watching the Stars or night sky than this is the right group for you.

Winter is probably not my favorate time of year, unless I'm spending an extended period of time indoors, I'm definitely one of those 'winter is nicer to look at than be in' people. ;-) Sadly, I never get the chance to not go out and have to much about in snow, slip on the ice, have to deal with the weather and getting sick....

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I dont really know if im a winter person, but im starting to like it more now. Im also a person that likes more to watch the snow than being in it. Its the nicest time of the year, and you get a nice feeling when you watch anime. Here in sweden where I live its a big difference between winter and summer. When winter, it snows much. When summer, it shines much. But I hate when persons starts to throw snowballs, im not the kind of guy that likes those stuff.

Besides that, im quite fond of the winter (oh, and it have to be snow ^^)

Signature Image

I hate winter because i hate the cold and i also hate snow :<

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

i LOVE winter~ yeah~ i love snow >_<

Signature

winter is good, as long as it doesn't rain too much, and summer is too hot --"

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

I love winter. It is perfect for hanging out with friends or loved ones. There is nothing better than a fresh snowfall. Besides, you can always add more clothing, but you can only take so much off.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

I live in arizona so Yes and no. Yes because besides winter its always hot. And no because too many tourists come at winter.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.