Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MODS >> no message(s) :s - Minitokyo

MODS >> no message(s) :s

page 1 of 1 6 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

if someone that has you in his/her friendlist would post a walpapers/scan or doujinshi, the other person should get a notification about this right? but when DZU (or i think any other person) uploads a scan i don't get a message of this, though we both have each other in our friendlist, then why?

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Has this just started to happen recently? Or has it been going on for awhile? `Cause DZU has been put six feet under for now, if you know what I mean. >_>

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

not sure, i didn't really noticed it at first, but i think i never get any messages from people who put up scans, is that possible?

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Actually yeah, since scans aren't as important as other artworks, they have no notices. because everyone who spams scans would overflow the message box of the people on their friendslist.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

sound reasonable, does it also take both people to be friend before you get messages? because i never got any notice of..for example: [mistaken]S H I N I G A M I from you, but you are on my friend list...~.~

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

I get notifications from somebody I added to my friendslist without her adding me I don't think she get my notifications though.

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.